Craigdatesonlines reviews

SITE CLOSED

aarthurs
8/8/17

Any email to you from anyone saying they are interested in you, when you answered their attractive ad on CL or other sites, is suspicious. If such an email to you includes salacious pictures, it is definitely a scam. Clicking any link given to you "to make sure you are safe for the scammer to see and date" is the scam itself. It provides your email, bypassing CL anonymous email for you. IF you also give any CC information, it's gravy to the scam.. Now they have your correct email, and CC data. That can be enough for identity theft. And all because you are feeling lonely, or horny. Don't let yourself be hurt just because you are having genuine needs and feelings.

markm370
8/3/17

This is a scam for lonely men (maybe women also) based off of Craigslist personals.

Here's how it works.

You go onto Craigslist and find a salacious heading. I'll use this one.
"Someone still up tonight,,,,,? August...3...2017

Can you be late for work tomorrow? Wanna have some fun tonight?

White girl in her 30 is looking for someone to please her tonight. I know it's late but this is the time when fun ;)"

So you reply and get a bot response with a spicy picture and you're directed to another email address. You may be tempted to play along, so you send another email to the new address. A bot responds with a message that doesn't necessarily make much, if any sense, but there are more sexy pictures.

Eventually, you get something like this in a message with some more distracting pictures:

You are making me blush! It can be regular ruitine If we can please me each other.What do u think? I am ready to meet any time! Some of the emails I received are absurd. I have been quite reluctant to meet somebody via Virtual Platform, but the fact that you seem in my wishlist, really changes my opinion on online meetup!! I am using a service which checks background profile..I would like you to get My Phone Number

I am going to watching TV ..I hope you pass the background check and contact me directly and cum over here! And do not forget to bring condoms seriously."

"My Phone Number" is a hyperlink that takes you to someplace like this, "http://craigdatesonlines.com/love69/Beverly-Profile/"

Once on this page, there's a lot of information that makes it look legit, like, "Age Verified Profiles Meet safe and checked members), but if you look in the upper left hand corner of your browser, it says, "Not Secure." This is in direct contrast to the first line of the page which states,"CraigDatesOnline is a secure website that makes meeting people through social networks and classifieds safer and easier."

Nope! It's not! In fact if you click on the "Not Secure" section of your browser, it states,

"Your connection to this site is not secure

You should not enter any sensitive information on this site (for example passwords or credit cards) because it could be stolen by attackers."

If that isn't compelling enough to deter you. If you google craigdatesonlines.com, you get nothing. NOTHING! Google has something on everything, and nothing on this site?

This site is simply fishing for your credit card number so they can get some great stuff at your expense on your credit.

Questions? Get answers from the Craigdatesonlines staff and other customers.

Craigdatesonlines?