Crabtree & Evelyn reviews

Tel: +1-800-865-2513
askus@crabtree-evelyn.com

michellet156
12/21/18

The Gardeners Exfoliating Soap is awesome! Such a treat to use after being out in the garden. Lovely smell and leaves skin feeling soft and clean. Love it!

clarar37
9/18/18

Great body washes and soaps that are for normal to sensitive skin. I have a few bars from this brand and they last a very long time

kathyg212
9/10/18

This is one of the top of the line home spays and lotion and fragrance lines there is you will enjoy it all

jeannettek3
1/3/18

Crabtree and Evelyn ships out of Connecticut. I live in New Hampshire. I ordered on a Tuesday and the order was shipped on a Friday - before a long holiday weekend. The temperatures were sub-zero. The order arrived on a Tuesday as a big, frozen mess. The bath gels I ordered were already leaking all over the box and proceeded to split and leak all over the sink I put them in to contain the mess. I contacted customer service who replied with a lot of nonsense about how they tested the product safety when heated or frozen. Not an answer about the big, leaking mess or why they would ship in sub-zero temps when they knew the stuff would be sitting around in a warehouse for 3 days. So they aren't taking any responsibility for this mess. As a long time customer I will not be ordering from them again.

maryh62
4/16/17

Most of the Crabtree and Evelyn stores near me have closed. This must be difficult for a merchant who sells their products based upon scent. If you can't walk in the store and be overwhelmed by the incredible scents, how will you know what you like? I have used certain of their products for years. I can recommend the Hand Therapy as superior for skin hydration and repair of dry, cracked skin. Also the Body Creams, and Bar Soaps. They have a large variety of scents; my favorites are the florals, especially Evelyn Rose. I have not tried ordering online so don't know how fast or expensive their shipping may be.

alysaf
4/4/13

I really like the body soaps, shampoo, and conditioner from this site. They have products that are very moisturizing for dry hair and skin. My favorite products from this site is the jojoba oil shampoo and conditioner. I feel that this site could still be better organized to find new products that fit your specific needs.

Questions? Get answers from the Crabtree & Evelyn staff and other customers.

Crabtree & Evelyn?