Affordable Financials

Affordable Financials has a consumer rating of 2.87 stars from 30 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Affordable Financials also ranks 5th among Credit Repair sites. The most common issues with Affordable Financials are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

This company responds to reviews on average within 8 hours

• I have worked with her for the first time and I could not find anything to make a complaint.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Affordable Financials?

“They get it done & fast”

Neema R.
7/2/20

I am putting this review up because I see all these other reviews and I do not believe they are true. There has not been a time that I cannot get a hold of her at all. I have results within 3 weeks and I am posting it for people to see. You want results this is the place to get them. I have nothing else to say. Proof is in the pudding!

“Update on *”

Alford B.
1/19/20

Rebuttal on * statement is so untrue. When I purchased the product from your company you said on the 3 was the submission and that it would show up 7 days after not 8-22 like you stated before. Everytime I ask you had a excuse why it didn't post and it seem like you knew it didn't because you never ask to see the credit report. Saying day it should be on my report. I ask you for a refund and you agreed on sending through cashapp and you had an excuse for that. Now that I made this review you email me for the first time ever saying that you email me a day ago and you didn't. Only today the 19 when I put the review up. You never emailed me the refund form so stop lying when you said through text that you was going to refund me. Facts! My government said he called you and you still won't give my refund but I will get it and then some. See the below photos and you know I'm telling the truth *Personal information redacted by admin

first time (5)
alfordb16
January 19th, 2020

Scam
January 18th, 2020
• Previous review
I bought 2 tradelines from Jeanie Kerns on Thanksgiving day for 450. One was a installment loan and the other was a auto loan. She told me that the statement date was on the 3 of December and it would be posting to the bureaus 7 days after. 7, 14, 21, 50 days past and she had a excuse why it didn't post. After I ask for a refund she said that she would refund me but never did. Had a excuse every time about the refund. I sent the money Walmart to Walmart to a associate's name Alexis Sotolongo who she said was her daughter. I have a government friend who looking into her ass by tracking the Walmart to Walmart transaction, calling all the banks that she post on her site for tradlines, FBI, Georgia Us Attorney General. Stay away from her because she is a fraud that's on her way to jail
kellym869
June 30th, 2020
She's definitely a scammer. She's very available before you pay her but once she gets the payment she's unavailable and always claims she'll get back to you. She was replying rapidly before I paid her and I didn't bother asking for a refund after reading the reviews. Lesson learned. You've been warned
neemar3
July 2nd, 2020

Tip for consumers: give them a chance its well worth it

wallacej19
May 21st, 2020
Results talk and bs walks that is it right there. This lady can do what she says. Check da results afta less then two weeks. All you ballers talkin smack this da lady!
frankr396
May 18th, 2020
I got to tell you that I did read reviews on this company and took the chance and so glad I did. Maybe people like to complain a lot when their lives are messed up and blame other people. This business helped me out with a payment plan when I did not have all the money to pay. I have had great results on both services I am purchasing and outstanding customer service too
thaddeusj5
January 28th, 2020
I have been dealing with Jeane for at least 5-6 years now and honestly I have never had a problem with her coming through for me with anything that is in her power
As a matter of fact she has showed me her commitment to our business on several occasions and has came through for me in some hard situations and has went far and beyond
ts574
March 8th, 2020
First of all, let me go on record as saying that I am not at all affiliated with the company. I am just a customer with an experience. I do not believe that Jeannie is a fraud. She really tries. The tradeline process takes time and patience. I have found that she is a person of her word. If the process does not work, she will absolutely provide you with a refund. Just know that she will do everything within her power to get those tradelines to post for you. By the way...She responded to my questions almost immediately, even after the money exchanged hands.
thomasb1383
February 4th, 2020
So much free information on this site, and to make it even better when you ask a question it gets answered with real information, not information you want to hear. For example: Can I get a loan for 100k? No you cannot get a loan for 100k. You can get a couple of loans for 20k but you do need to pay almost $450 a month per loan. That is what someone wants to hear. First time ever finding someone in this business who is actually straight forward and not full of it.
Spoke on the phone to her and to my surprise she talks just like she writes. Quite refreshing in my opinion.
Did I read all these reviews before contacting her? I did yes, but if you read them, you will see they all complain about the same thing which seems as if people are trying to blame her for their life mess ups instead of blaming themselves. Instead of listening to the reviews, I opted to contact her to see how she was myself, and I am glad I did. She taught me so many things without one mention about money. She even told me I didnt have to spend what I had wanted to spend in the first place. What company does that? 3 out 1000 if that?
Take the time to talk to her yourself before making judgement. She has changed my perspective on my credit without charging me one penny. Kudos to her!

Tip for consumers: Dont base your opinion on these bad reviews. Try her out yourself and make your own opinion

sanghwak
June 26th, 2019
I kind of felt that she was super busy but other than that everything worked out fine. if I had a friend or somebody who needs help from this field I would definitely recommend her because she would be probably the only one who is honest. I couldn't find one legit except for Jeannie. In my point of view, she is super in anyways
jessicad307
October 8th, 2019
BEWARE!!!!!! I had the unfortunate opportunity to come across Jeanine website and was very impressed only to get scammed after paying $250. I initially emailed asking questions and my emails were returned instantly and she even emailed me if I took too long to respond. After paying the $250 I have not been able to get what I paid for. I have requested a refund multiple times with no reply so I will be taking this further with my bank and other sources. I hope that she gets stopped really soon!!!
christopherr260
June 30th, 2019
So let me start off by saying that I did not google Jeannie prior to engaging in business. I came across her companie's website while searching for a particular service. Any who I filled out the requested info and got an email from her saying it was received. I sent the money within 24 hours but didn't see the email with what I wanted within 24 hours (or so I thought). So, I emailed her and assumed that I had been bamboozled. She responded in under 10 minutes with not only a response but the item I purchased (Verified). I apologized multiple times and thanked her for being diligent/prompt/professional. You can't tell me anything about Jeannie Kearns!!! She came through for me!! Thank you Jeannie!!!
latoyab21
June 7th, 2018
I came here to write this since I have seen some negative reviews on some sites regarding this site. I think that the people writing them just do not have the patience to wait and decide to write bad things about anyone who do not jump for them when they ask. I have found such an array of information on this site for free when others wanted to charge me for it. Not to mention the outstanding customer service by Jeannie who answered all my questions without me even buying a product. First time I have encountered this in this specific business. People need to follow her lead and her sites lead.
nyemaj1
September 5th, 2019
• Updated review
At this point she has stopped replying to my emails and I don't see me getting my refund. If you are a perspective client run as fast as you can. It's disheartening because I now have to compensate these people for their money so I'll be losing out double. I will still send in documents and press charges but was hoping I would receive my money before hand. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH *!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Personal information redacted by admin
Should have listened to my gut
September 4th, 2019
• Previous review
I paid Jeannie for two aged primary packages for two of my clients. She literally hounded me for the money calling, texting, emailing continuously until I sent the money in and then lagged in response there after. After the fact I read reviews on her which was my mistake and asked for a refund. She contacted me begging not to believe the lies. I asked her to sign a contract stating I would be entitled to a refund had the lines not posted. I checked in with her about an update in which she said on more than one account it was too early to hear anything. Now it's past the 30 business days as stated on the contract I've been texting her text free number and emailing with no response. I will be sending all documents over to my bank and zelle to have her account flagged as well as pressing charges against her if I do not receive my money back.
henrih14
January 28th, 2020
Theres enough free information on the website to read and go do the rest yourself. so stop being lazy
lisaa178
July 5th, 2017
Jeannie is great! And honest! My credit repair clients are not only seeing items deleted but she is also getting them approved for multiple credit cards! I recommend her service!
phenecem
August 19th, 2019
I paid * $175 over 2 months ago and has been given the run around ever since!!! I did not receive the product or a refund!!! The last time she emailed was on 8/16/2019 and stated I would have my refund in two hours and have not heard anything since then!!! I'll be filing a police report and have found more information on *!!! If you need the address to file a police report it is * Both addresses state she currently resides at both.

dallitar
December 27th, 2018
I have been working with Jeannie for a few years now and so far she has followed through on her commitments. When there has been a snag she has reached out and tried to make good, which is appreciative. Compared to others in this industry, Jeannie by far strives to be fair and honest....Most importantly, she does not go underground when you have a follow-up which goes a long way. So far, pleased with her services.
Jeannie K. – Affordable Financials Rep
You have NOT responded to me at all.. I just emailed you as well..
taniag8
July 5th, 2017
Ive learned so much from Jeannie, She is my go to for all situations, Fast return time and great personality. Updated members area to keep us on top of changes !
sp164
May 28th, 2019
• Updated review
Jeannie contacted me after the review and still no refund given. I requested the funds via PayPal twice, as requested by Jeannie, because PayPal was having problems that day (doubtful) and still nothing. She stopped responding. Be very very careful. This service is a scam. The work was not completed!!
Jeannie K. – Affordable Financials Rep
Sorry about that, I actually did have an issue with my card.. I will taking care of it today or tomorrow. Also will be sending your EIN today as I could not during the weekend or holiday. I apologize. I am not a scam, I would appreciate you not state that. I do respond and I have responded to you..
I was desperate and escaping family violence and she scammed me of my last cash
May 18th, 2019
• Previous review
Unfortunately I believed the lies several times over. She strung me along for almost a year. She knows what to say as a woman to you, kid excuses and family excuses, things we can relate to. Be VERY VERY careful she is NOT who she said she was. I pleaded with her to finish my file so I could get a place to live and take care of my kids, nothing but excuses. As a woman she prays on our feminine natural reactions and instincts to string us along. RUN AS FAST AND QUICK AS YOU CAN.

As I look back I see that this is a scam and realize I was grabbing on to anything that would get me and my children safe and a fresh start from family violence. I bought the dream she sold!

I did not get my money back. She stopped responding.
candacew28
September 21st, 2019
-5 stars
I paid Jeannie in January. She literally was right on top of responding to me then lagged in response after payment. After the fact I read reviews on her which was my mistake and asked for a refund MULTIPLE TIMES. It's now September, I've heard on multiple occasions she is out of office. Death in the family, family issues, divorce. She even tried to convince me I had the exact same name as another client and she was confused. Bottom line, this is money I have been out for 9 months without rendering any services. By the way this is the second time she has taken my money. First time I thought I was wrong but I know now for sure she is nothing but a fraud with no integrity or morals. I hope she is found and charged for her misconduct. Congratulations Jeannie for being an incredible thief !!! We know you're reading these not your "representative"
cheryld53
April 20th, 2017
Let me first say that I have read some terrible reviews on this company on sites, and I would like to say that you people use your specific opinions in such a negative way. I came to this company for repair and did not want to send her my SSN. Instead of trying to convince me of sending my information, she in turn showed me what to do myself without even asking for a penny. You all should be very ashamed of yourself for writing such bad things like this. Most of these are people who are complaining over time frames or her not messaging them back the same day. What company does any way? Major companies take their sweet time contacting people back. You all forget that companies have other clients. This company was amazing. No other company would have offered something for free at all. But she did. I commend her for that, and have total respect for her and her company.
seanp48
July 5th, 2017
Jeannie has been a True Blessing to my team!!! Since Day 1, She has been strictly business no Bs & No Corners Cut!! We can count on her for anything. We All Are Human but for 1 Human to have a Work Ethic like Her's is Phenomenal!!!!! Would Highly Recommend
shanees
May 13th, 2019
She's a fraud period. I was lucky enough to get my money back from her scamming ass. Lies and excuses is all she is
05/22 So i posted the original update a few days ago. Jeannie responded. I paid for a sweep and chexsystems and EWS removal. I never got proof of any disputes with Cs or EWS. She created an experian account and proceeded to do disputes online or so she says but so could have done that myself. Anyway, she asked me to remove the review and so decided not too. She didn't do anything at all. She stated she mailed letters off April 10 it's way over a month and I got no response from bureaus. I've done credit repair and i would have been gotten things in the mail by now. She must really need the $175 she steals from people. Don't waste your money people.
Jeannie K. – Affordable Financials Rep
This is untrue - Just because I dont answer someone instantly or within their time frame does not mean someone is a scammer. I have been doing this for many, many years. I do not just outsource out to people to do my work, I do the work myself - and I have specific time frame for answering emails, but I do try to answer them as quickly as I can, even if its just a "Ill get back to you later"email. If you want to resolve this, then just email me and I will do whatever is necessary to fix the situation.
lp115
August 21st, 2019
About a week and a half ago Jeannie told me and the guy who referred me to her to remove a comment I made on here because she told me she would not do my order if I left it . Wanna know what happened? Didn't get my loan even though I had the scores and we've been waiting WEEKS for an answer. Like the $#*! that gets me is that she keeps like leading you on and on and on . Lookin at all the dam emails this guy sent me between her and him you'd have pages of emails asking for refunds and whens. Dont give one red cent to this business if you do you will regret it. The guy who referred me to her Im pressing charges and her as well. I gave her my bank information, social and address. So I went to the person's house who suggested her and he literally had nothing to say all he could do was look me in my face and apologize because he knows this is messed up so don't waste your time with this because she did not deliver anything and not a single dollar of my money I gave has been returned. And whoever commented below with her info thanks
dereks124
July 12th, 2018
Its a shame how some people would take your hard earned money and totally play games with you. Nothing about her is good. When youre a potential client shed response very quickly to all your messages and emails and fill you with empty promises and as soon as she receive payment things totally change. She has all the excuses in the world, all type of family situation and barely response to your messages and emails not until a few days later. SCAM ARTIST AT ITS BEST. She got the sweetest talks and theyre all false promises. If you made a mistake paying for anything, find a way to get money back through your bank cause youre just wasting your time and shed not give you a refund. I wish I had researched her company a bit more before I decided to do business with her
Jeannie K. – Affordable Financials Rep
This is not true - I try to answer as quickly as possible. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SEND ME A DIRECT MESSAGE FROM THE SITE AND I WILL RESPOND> I get tons of message per day and some I cannot answer until 2 days later. JUST contact me now and I will make sure to look for your email and take care of this immediately. Thank you !

Real easy UNTIL YOU PAY HER then disappears, then REAL EASY after you go PUBLIC about her stealing the money

By Xavier K.
See more answers (7)

prices were great and she let me do a payment plan when I did not have the all the money

By Frank R.
See more answers (7)

my scores went up and had accounts removed in 3 weeks !

By Neema R.