Affordable Financials reviews

Norcross, GA 30003, US
cpnsfor50@post.com

rhundah
11/30/19
• Updated review
Since I wrote a review about my experience with cpnandcreditrepair, I thought it onky fair to give an update. Jeannie reached out to me and is in the midst of straightening out the things that should have been done. I have seen proof of the things she has fixed. I really had given up hope thinking I had just lost my money, but she is proving me wrong. I will give a final update when it is all taken care of.
“PROFESSIONAL LIAR AND THIEF, RUN, AVOID, STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS, DON'T!”
10/19/19
• Previous review
This was not my first time using her and I should have learned from the last time. Excellent in what she does, if she actually does what you pay her for. Had the same issues this time as I did last time. I have never seen a person lie and promise as much as she does and don't deliver. Every excuse in the book as to why she is incompetent. The dog, family emergency, grandson in hospital, not getting emails, out of the office. Same old lies. When she gets upset, she stops responding, then it's I am only 1 person. Well hire you some help, you are certainly making a killing off of honest people's back.

Yesterday was the last straw for me, I have waited almost 3 months for service and nothing. I got the cpn as I paid for, but she lied and told me she trimerged it when she didn't . Found that out after I went to dealership, Credit sweep, yeah right another lie. How are you going to take people personal info, they pay you for a service and you withhold the very information they need to take care of their business, She claimed to have applied for me a loan, but NEVER gave me the info, I don't know what she applied for in my name. When I asked her to forward ALL of my information to me what she had done, I got NOTHING. All she said was I have to get to my laptop, I can't talk right now, just give me a minute, excuses. Like the person said she is so sweet with calling you Love, BUT ONCE SHE GETS YOUR MONEY, YOU CAN FORGET IT!!!

I reached out to someone that is filing a case against her and here is some info you may find helpful, because she screwed over the wrong person this time. What hurts me more than anything is I came to her in a time of crisis almost 3 months ago, and now I am left without a place to live, car, everything and she knew this, took my money, and didn't bother to take care of me. Left me out here to figure it out for myself and didn't give F#@&. She is more than qualified to do the job, she just don't give a F#"$ about doing it, it's all about lining her pockets.

This is where you can file a report: 14780 SW 296th Street, Homestead, FL 33033 and/or 450 Woodland Avenue, Piedmont, Alabama 36272.

Don't bother about calling the fake number that she never answers. This is her real number that she never answers but did respond only through text. Still didn't do what I needed, but did reply via text. *******958. She's only going to change it. Hope this helps someone, as I am left to find somewhere to live, because she didn't give a damn.
alisag18
10/11/19
I won't be long winded all I will say is Do Not Use Her Service..... .Stay Away
Scam Scam Scam......she will not provide you any service. DO NOT USE.
I HAVE FBI INVESTIGATING THIS..... Jennie you will eventually be caught and u going down
jessicad307
10/8/19
BEWARE!!!!!! I had the unfortunate opportunity to come across Jeanine website and was very impressed only to get scammed after paying $250. I initially emailed asking questions and my emails were returned instantly and she even emailed me if I took too long to respond. After paying the $250 I have not been able to get what I paid for. I have requested a refund multiple times with no reply so I will be taking this further with my bank and other sources. I hope that she gets stopped really soon!!!
candacew28
9/21/19
-5 stars
I paid Jeannie in January. She literally was right on top of responding to me then lagged in response after payment. After the fact I read reviews on her which was my mistake and asked for a refund MULTIPLE TIMES. It's now September, I've heard on multiple occasions she is out of office. Death in the family, family issues, divorce. She even tried to convince me I had the exact same name as another client and she was confused. Bottom line, this is money I have been out for 9 months without rendering any services. By the way this is the second time she has taken my money. First time I thought I was wrong but I know now for sure she is nothing but a fraud with no integrity or morals. I hope she is found and charged for her misconduct. Congratulations Jeannie for being an incredible thief !!! We know you're reading these not your "representative"
nyemaj1
9/5/19
• Updated review
At this point she has stopped replying to my emails and I don't see me getting my refund. If you are a perspective client run as fast as you can. It's disheartening because I now have to compensate these people for their money so I'll be losing out double. I will still send in documents and press charges but was hoping I would receive my money before hand. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH JEANNIE KERNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
“Should have listened to my gut”
9/4/19
• Previous review
I paid Jeannie for two aged primary packages for two of my clients. She literally hounded me for the money calling, texting, emailing continuously until I sent the money in and then lagged in response there after. After the fact I read reviews on her which was my mistake and asked for a refund. She contacted me begging not to believe the lies. I asked her to sign a contract stating I would be entitled to a refund had the lines not posted. I checked in with her about an update in which she said on more than one account it was too early to hear anything. Now it's past the 30 business days as stated on the contract I've been texting her text free number and emailing with no response. I will be sending all documents over to my bank and zelle to have her account flagged as well as pressing charges against her if I do not receive my money back.
lp115
8/21/19
About a week and a half ago Jeannie told me and the guy who referred me to her to remove a comment I made on here because she told me she would not do my order if I left it . Wanna know what happened? Didn't get my loan even though I had the scores and we've been waiting WEEKS for an answer. Like the $#*! that gets me is that she keeps like leading you on and on and on . Lookin at all the dam emails this guy sent me between her and him you'd have pages of emails asking for refunds and whens. Dont give one red cent to this business if you do you will regret it. The guy who referred me to her Im pressing charges and her as well. I gave her my bank information, social and address. So I went to the person's house who suggested her and he literally had nothing to say all he could do was look me in my face and apologize because he knows this is messed up so don't waste your time with this because she did not deliver anything and not a single dollar of my money I gave has been returned. And whoever commented below with her info thanks
phenecem
8/19/19
I paid Jeannie Kerns $175 over 2 months ago and has been given the run around ever since!!! I did not receive the product or a refund!!! The last time she emailed was on 8/16/2019 and stated I would have my refund in two hours and have not heard anything since then!!! I'll be filing a police report and have found more information on Jeannie Kerns!!! If you need the address to file a police report it is * Both addresses state she currently resides at both.

*Personal information redacted by admin
christopherr260
6/30/19
So let me start off by saying that I did not google Jeannie prior to engaging in business. I came across her companie's website while searching for a particular service. Any who I filled out the requested info and got an email from her saying it was received. I sent the money within 24 hours but didn't see the email with what I wanted within 24 hours (or so I thought). So, I emailed her and assumed that I had been bamboozled. She responded in under 10 minutes with not only a response but the item I purchased (Verified). I apologized multiple times and thanked her for being diligent/prompt/professional. You can't tell me anything about Jeannie Kearns!!! She came through for me!! Thank you Jeannie!!!
sanghwak
6/26/19
I have worked with her for the first time and I could not find anything to make a complaint.
I kind of felt that she was super busy but other than that everything worked out fine. if I had a friend or somebody who needs help from this field I would definitely recommend her because she would be probably the only one who is honest. I couldn't find one legit except for Jeannie. In my point of view, she is super in anyways
sp164
5/28/19
• Updated review
Jeannie contacted me after the review and still no refund given. I requested the funds via PayPal twice, as requested by Jeannie, because PayPal was having problems that day (doubtful) and still nothing. She stopped responding. Be very very careful. This service is a scam. The work was not completed!!
Response from Jeannie K., Affordable Financials Representative
Sorry about that, I actually did have an issue with my card.. I will taking care of it today or tomorrow. Also will be sending your EIN today as I could not during the weekend or holiday. I apologize. I am not a scam, I would appreciate you not state that. I do respond and I have responded to you..
“I was desperate and escaping family violence and she scammed me of my last cash”
5/18/19
• Previous review
Unfortunately I believed the lies several times over. She strung me along for almost a year. She knows what to say as a woman to you, kid excuses and family excuses, things we can relate to. Be VERY VERY careful she is NOT who she said she was. I pleaded with her to finish my file so I could get a place to live and take care of my kids, nothing but excuses. As a woman she prays on our feminine natural reactions and instincts to string us along. RUN AS FAST AND QUICK AS YOU CAN.

As I look back I see that this is a scam and realize I was grabbing on to anything that would get me and my children safe and a fresh start from family violence. I bought the dream she sold!

I did not get my money back. She stopped responding.
Response from Jeannie K., Affordable Financials Representative
I did not stop responding. I was out of the office from March 23rd to the end of April due to the death of a family member - You are acting as if I did nothing at all for you when that is not true at all. You just emailed me the day before yesterday and I responded immediately. Your package has been indexed thoroughly, and one card already approved in which you know this already.. I have all of this in your folder that you can see clearly...This whole thing about me preying on feminine natural reactions is not true. Seriously?. I am far from that, that is a fact. I responded to you INSTANTLY :

Jeannie [info@cpnandcreditrepair.com]
Sent: Mon, 9:26 pm
To: Susan Price
Susan how are you?
I will send the form for you to fill out love and get that to you tomorrow !
shanees
5/13/19
She's a fraud period. I was lucky enough to get my money back from her scamming ass. Lies and excuses is all she is
05/22 So i posted the original update a few days ago. Jeannie responded. I paid for a sweep and chexsystems and EWS removal. I never got proof of any disputes with Cs or EWS. She created an experian account and proceeded to do disputes online or so she says but so could have done that myself. Anyway, she asked me to remove the review and so decided not too. She didn't do anything at all. She stated she mailed letters off April 10 it's way over a month and I got no response from bureaus. I've done credit repair and i would have been gotten things in the mail by now. She must really need the $175 she steals from people. Don't waste your money people.
Response from Jeannie K., Affordable Financials Representative
This is untrue - Just because I dont answer someone instantly or within their time frame does not mean someone is a scammer. I have been doing this for many, many years. I do not just outsource out to people to do my work, I do the work myself - and I have specific time frame for answering emails, but I do try to answer them as quickly as I can, even if its just a "Ill get back to you later"email. If you want to resolve this, then just email me and I will do whatever is necessary to fix the situation.
dallitar
12/27/18
I have been working with Jeannie for a few years now and so far she has followed through on her commitments. When there has been a snag she has reached out and tried to make good, which is appreciative. Compared to others in this industry, Jeannie by far strives to be fair and honest....Most importantly, she does not go underground when you have a follow-up which goes a long way. So far, pleased with her services.
Response from Jeannie K., Affordable Financials Representative
You have NOT responded to me at all.. I just emailed you as well..
dereks124
7/12/18
Its a shame how some people would take your hard earned money and totally play games with you. Nothing about her is good. When youre a potential client shed response very quickly to all your messages and emails and fill you with empty promises and as soon as she receive payment things totally change. She has all the excuses in the world, all type of family situation and barely response to your messages and emails not until a few days later. SCAM ARTIST AT ITS BEST. She got the sweetest talks and theyre all false promises. If you made a mistake paying for anything, find a way to get money back through your bank cause youre just wasting your time and shed not give you a refund. I wish I had researched her company a bit more before I decided to do business with her
Response from Jeannie K., Affordable Financials Representative
This is not true - I try to answer as quickly as possible. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SEND ME A DIRECT MESSAGE FROM THE SITE AND I WILL RESPOND> I get tons of message per day and some I cannot answer until 2 days later. JUST contact me now and I will make sure to look for your email and take care of this immediately. Thank you !
latoyab21
6/7/18
I came here to write this since I have seen some negative reviews on some sites regarding this site. I think that the people writing them just do not have the patience to wait and decide to write bad things about anyone who do not jump for them when they ask. I have found such an array of information on this site for free when others wanted to charge me for it. Not to mention the outstanding customer service by Jeannie who answered all my questions without me even buying a product. First time I have encountered this in this specific business. People need to follow her lead and her sites lead.
tammyg60
3/15/18
I thought I did my due diligence by researching this company. The fancy well calculated website is created just to fool you and make you feel like this is legimate. I didnt send as much as the other people did however I did send $700 of my clients money that I now have to repay because I received absolutely NOTHING. All of my emails went unanwered, no return phone call. I cannot believe that this lady is is purposely setting out to steal money from people who entrust her. Its a small world and the internet is not as safe as one believes. One day she will do this to the wrong person and someone is going to kill or hurt her or him. I filed a dispute with my bank to recoupe my funds.
Response from Jeannie K., Affordable Financials Representative
This issue has been resolved and Tammy has been refunded fully
charlesh183
1/4/18
She scammed us too. She fooled us into sending her money with her fancy website and once we sent her the money everything changed. Nothing was delivered and we were not refunded. This is internet fraud and we are pressing charges against her as well.
Shes a scammer and a FRAUD!
jalisap
9/18/17
Doing business with Jeannie was the biggest mistake I've ever made. I ordered a package from her months ago and have received false hopes and empty promises to date. Despite my multiple requests for a refund I have received nothing. I have no clue how she's still in business.
aprilg30
7/14/17
Jeannie Kerns scammed me too...I wish I would've googled her 1st....she didn't deliver on the credit repair and restoration services I paid her for which now it has been over 18 months and she still has not completed my credit repair and restoration service which she LIED when promising to refund me. STAY COMPLETELY AWAY FROM HER!!! She did not deliver on all of her promises, I can count on my hand how many of her promises that she made me and actually kept and followed through and when she did, she always promised more things and she NEVER did keep her word. Her favorite line was that she has a lot of customers and its impossible for her to respond to each customer. My question then is why do you keep advertising to gain more customers when you cant even take care of the ones you already have? I am still waiting on my credit repair and restoration service to be completed that I paid for and she has been working on for over 18 months and she has offered me a refund that I NEVER RECEIVED EITHER!!!! ALSO NEVER RESPONDED TO THE COMPLAINTS THAT I SUBMITTED TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU, CONSUMER FINANCIAL PROTECTION BUREAU NOR WAS SHE ABLE TO BE SERVED SMALL CLAIMS COURT PAPERWORK EITHER!!!!
Response from Jeannie K., Affordable Financials Representative
This issue was not an issue at all ! This should not be here -- It was suppose to be removed.
lisaa178
7/5/17
Jeannie is great! And honest! My credit repair clients are not only seeing items deleted but she is also getting them approved for multiple credit cards! I recommend her service!
seanp48
7/5/17
Jeannie has been a True Blessing to my team!!! Since Day 1, She has been strictly business no Bs & No Corners Cut!! We can count on her for anything. We All Are Human but for 1 Human to have a Work Ethic like Her's is Phenomenal!!!!! Would Highly Recommend
taniag8
7/5/17
Ive learned so much from Jeannie, She is my go to for all situations, Fast return time and great personality. Updated members area to keep us on top of changes !
cheryld53
4/20/17
Let me first say that I have read some terrible reviews on this company on sites, and I would like to say that you people use your specific opinions in such a negative way. I came to this company for repair and did not want to send her my SSN. Instead of trying to convince me of sending my information, she in turn showed me what to do myself without even asking for a penny. You all should be very ashamed of yourself for writing such bad things like this. Most of these are people who are complaining over time frames or her not messaging them back the same day. What company does any way? Major companies take their sweet time contacting people back. You all forget that companies have other clients. This company was amazing. No other company would have offered something for free at all. But she did. I commend her for that, and have total respect for her and her company.

Real easy UNTIL YOU PAY HER then disappears, then REAL EASY after you go PUBLIC about her stealing the money

By Xavier K.

These reviews are FAKE.... this woman service is a SCAM. She probably paid these people with Good Reviews........ All a Lie

By Alisa G.

The success stories you see are friends of Jennie Kerns

By Alisa G.

Questions? Get answers from the Affordable Financials staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Affordable Financials