Review of Cpethink.com

groups@cpethink.com

1 star

brians716
1/12/19

I have used CPETHINK.com for the last two years for my CPE needs. They have tons of content, and I am very pleased about the materials being current and relevant. I have always been able to find the topics that I wanted, and the searches are easy to use. They are NASBA and IRS approved so I know my credits are going to count. The thing that I have liked the most about CPETHINK.com; is that every time I have had a question, I click the chat icon and Tad is there to take care of me.

warrenp43
12/19/18

Overall experience of using CPEThink has been positive. Prices are reasonable and the info is current.

elainek59
12/16/18

Reliable information, clear, concise, website is easy to navigate, excellent prices, exceptional customer service - a rarity these days.

pratimab
1/19/18

I use this site for my CPE. Its affordable, easy to use and excellent service. they offer verity of topics. I can fulfill my requirement for ethics and regulatory reviews here. Tad is wonderful to work with.

dc186
1/19/18

Your "go to" source for all of your CPE requirements. Have been using site several years and never disappointed.

Response from Tad S., Cpethink.com Representative
Thanks, we appreciate that!

Click the chat icon on the screen and Tad is there to help. It is probably what convinced me to go with CPETHINK originally, I was looking around the site and Tad popped up in the chat to see if I needed any help.

By Brian S.

CPETHINK has been great for me. I was really confused when I started looking for an online CPE provider. I checked out quite a few, some were too pricey, some seemed to have outdated content. I am so happy that I chose CPETHINK.

By Brian S.
Questions? Get answers from the Cpethink.com staff and other customers.

Cpethink.com?