The Cotswold Escrow Company.

The Cotswold Escrow Company.

The Cotswold Escrow Company. has a consumer rating of 4.64 stars from 11 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. The Cotswold Escrow Company. ranks 67th among Cryptocurrency sites.

How would you rate The Cotswold Escrow Company.?

“Amazing support”

Ryan A.
5/22/21

First time using Cotswoldscrow.co.uk and was having issues verifying account and understanding how to setup payments. Team was amazing all the times I text them into customer support. Very short or no wait times. Worked with Diana V today a couple times and she helped her everything resolved and walked me through everything on the phone until everything was complete. Love you guys and will definitely continue to use and recommend in future.

“They stolid my bitcoin clamming it was used for illegal product”

YALA P.
5/21/21

They said they sent it to the uk police i called the number they sent me and i was told they can't forward bitcoins there and they dont have a police report

ryana341
May 22nd, 2021

Domain

jackm530
March 4th, 2020

cotswoldescrow.co.uk is the best Escrow company, and their security service helped me when I wanted to buy a car from a New York seller. Immediately after the seller opened the escrow process, the security team at cotswoldescrow.co.uk searched for information about that seller and found more information that he would have misled a lot of people with that kind of ads. Thank you for your help and I recommend everyone to use cotswoldescrow.co.uk

gloriam460
July 6th, 2021

First time using Cotswoldescrow.co.uk and was having issues verifying account and understanding how to setup payments. Team was amazing all the times I called into customer support. Very short or no wait times. Worked with Aiko today a couple times and she helped her everything resolved and walked me through everything on the phone until everything was complete. Love you guys and will definitely continue to use and recommend in future.

Tip for consumers:
Great service. Highly recommend especially if dealing with unknown third parties.

I bought a D&G Jacket using Cotswold Escrow Company

yalap
May 21st, 2021

Tip for consumers:
an escrow company should protect you from fraud not steal you

escrow service

nicholass573
July 21st, 2021

Great experience with the Cotswold Escrow Company. I used their website for a transaction and I needed some help. Aiko was the best, she told me how to do it step by step. Thanks for your patience Aiko.

Tip for consumers:
Get verified by email before you start the escrow process.

Emv Shimmer package

robertp1650
June 3rd, 2020

I am glad I used this Cotswold Escrow Company.

Cotswoldescrow.co.uk is just the solution to making transactions with people you do not know. They really assisted me when I needed.

tylerm192
February 14th, 2020

Amazing customer service (Reese was super helpful). The service is very easy to use and safe, highly recommend!

markl1976
August 13th, 2021

I have used Cotswold Escrow Company in the last year. Without Cotswold Escrow Company, i would have gone bankrupt by now. I was reated like royalty. I am completely blown away. Thanks for your services.

Tip for consumers:
If you need any help, ask for Aiko, she's the best

Electronics

gabyp7
July 18th, 2020

I am glad that i used their escrow services.
Cotswoldescrow.co.uk have the best customer service and Kim is the best.

vladimirk50
August 6th, 2019

I needed help with a transaction and I got help right away. In less than a 5 minute call my problem was solved. I'm a busy guy so I love that.

johnr1522
John R. – The Cotswold Escrow Company. Rep

marcusb131
August 31st, 2019

www.cotswoldescrow.co.uk great customer & escrow service... +++ to Max and John they help me fast and my transaction was great

1. What if the https://cotswoldescrow.co.uk admin steals my bitcoin as we are storing bitcoins inside a third party wallet? 2. The above scenario and workflow is for buying bitcoins from the seller, So what if the buyer purchases a product from an online shopping store. The above https://cotswoldescrow.co.uk flow powers the seller side alone, as he made the final decisions to release bitcoins. If the buyer receives product/service from online store by sending bitcoins then who has the high authority to make decisions and how https://cotswoldescrow.co.uk will secure a buyer? 3. How https://cotswoldescrow.co.uk will help both sides if the received service/ product is not the same as mentioned in the contract/agreement No Chance For https://cotswoldescrow.co.uk To Steal Money From Buyer Or Seller Because the people who are participated in the transactions are provided with randomly generated 3 different secured encrypted keys, which are characterized to match each other. These keys are automatically generated with the concept of AES (Advanced Encryption Standards). The wallet which the https://cotswoldescrow.co.uk admin hold is designed to unlock when all the three keys are matched. So, none of the party can have access to open the wallet without getting permission from the other two peoples. So not only the https://cotswoldescrow.co.uk admin, nobody can steal money/bitcoin during the escrow transaction. What is Cotswold Escrow? Cotswold Escrow is an UK registered Bitcoin Escrow Company. We are currently the number one bitcoin escrow site in the world. We offer a safe a secure platform for sellers to sell their items for sale FREE of charge and for buyers to buy those items while taking advantage of our 30 days buyer protection. The escrow service provided on cotswoldescrow.co.uk is an in-house service, we don't use any third party to process any funds or arbitrate escrow disputes, cutting the middle man and saving our users money. Our escrow service offers a 30 days buyer protection and provides the peace of mind much needed when dealing with digital currency. When a buyer want to buying an item, they will be contact by email with information where they need to deposit the payment for the product that they want to buy it.

By John R.,