Copart.co.uk

Copart.co.uk has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Copart.co.uk also ranks 101st among Car Buying sites.

How would you rate Copart.co.uk?

“Worst Auction ever”

Abdul A.
2/2/16

I am living in the Northeast I saw Zafira B easytronic damage Undercarriage cat U place a bid and owner did not want to sell, I made an offer and it cost £970+160 recovery. Car came engine not starting , electric fault , Windscreen cracked,Gearbox gone,which until today even vauxhall can not fix. all brakedisks and pad gone, AC leaking,front exhaust leaking, total cat B car not worthy. I called previous owner to know why he advertised the car as engine start undercarriage while engine can't be started in 3 reasons: Battery completely off, Gearbox and Clutch actuator gone and electric fault caused by AIR CON. Owner told me he received the car as Part ex and has no idea why copart taking advantage of people and then saying ,our own problem to inspect before bidding why would you advertise car as engine start while engine can't be started because gearbox and clutch gone? it is semi auto and no way you can start

louisek52
December 10th, 2018
These will be the 2 car won at Copart Auto Auctions bid.i would have to say my latest interaction has been the best so far.with the services of keithsteven @auctioneer .net who helped with the perfect car and doing the bids as well as the shipping.they did there best to get me in and out of the bids.they definitely went above and beyond.I am sure I will be back again.thank you Keith.
abdula7
February 2nd, 2016
Owner told me he received the car as Part ex and has no idea

Questions? Get answers from the Copart.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Copart.co.uk?

Have a question about Copart.co.uk?