Review of Copart.co.uk

Copart.co.uk reviews

louisek52
12/10/18
These will be the 2 car won at Copart Auto Auctions bid.i would have to say my latest interaction has been the best so far.with the services of keithsteven @auctioneer .net who helped with the perfect car and doing the bids as well as the shipping.they did there best to get me in and out of the bids.they definitely went above and beyond.I am sure I will be back again.thank you Keith.
abdula7
2/2/16
I am living in the Northeast I saw Zafira B easytronic damage Undercarriage cat U place a bid and owner did not want to sell, I made an offer and it cost £970+160 recovery.
Car came engine not starting , electric fault , Windscreen cracked,Gearbox gone,which until today even vauxhall can not fix.
all brakedisks and pad gone, AC leaking,front exhaust leaking, total cat B car not worthy.
I called previous owner to know why he advertised the car as engine start undercarriage while engine can't be started in 3 reasons: Battery completely off, Gearbox and Clutch actuator gone and electric fault caused by AIR CON.
Owner told me he received the car as Part ex and has no idea
why copart taking advantage of people and then saying ,our own problem to inspect before bidding

why would you advertise car as engine start while engine can't be started because gearbox and clutch gone? it is semi auto and no way you can start

Questions? Get answers from the Copart.co.uk staff and other customers.

Copart.co.uk?