Contact Left

Contact Left has a consumer rating of 4.2 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Contact Left also ranks 12th among Outdoor Equipment sites.

How would you rate Contact Left?

“Fantastic Service”

John F.
9/20/18

Fantastic shop with loads in it, super quick delivery of items. Great help on the phone and got some really good advice on sleeping bags and rucksacks.

“Very late delivery”

ALex M.
6/29/17

After payment I contacted to be sure that I get my ordered items on-time. They charged me for quick delivery but they dispatched items after 4 days and I didn't get my order on desired time! Don't order anything there!

johnf756
September 20th, 2018
charliej20
June 29th, 2017
This shop was super helpful I decided to go in the shop I see if they had a riding crop for my daughter they had a fabulous range of all their items and the staff were very helpful to me. After I had bought the crop I decided to go online where I saw their new contact Left Coffee when it arrived is was the best coffee I've had in a long time xx
alexm287
June 29th, 2017

Tip for consumers: Just don't order anything there if you need to get quickly!

billys79
June 30th, 2017
I have ordered several times from this website and never had a problem. If they do happen to have an item out of stock or it has been discontinued, they contact straight away with alternatives or the offer of a refund. They do military discount! Winner!

Tip for consumers: Make sure to use your discount!

frankj66
July 5th, 2017
Their customer service is extremely friendly and helpful: I called them in order to ask a question abount an item I'd like to order. In about fire minutes they send me all specification on the email!

Questions? Get answers from the Contact Left staff and other customers.

Contact Left Limited is a military and outdoor supplies company. Our aim is to supply top quality specialist military and outdoor kit and also good quality affordable items for cadets and recreational outdoor enthusiasts.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Contact Left?

Have a question about Contact Left?