Connect.ae

Connect.ae has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Connect.ae ranks 271st among Fashion Jewelry sites.

How would you rate Connect.ae?

“Scamming Business Owners!”

Shahmeer M.
10/4/21

As someone who owns a business connect.ae has without my permission listed my business on their website without any reviews or guidelines. Through no guidance from my side, my business is listed on their website with negative reviews even though I have never done business with them with no option to contact them, edit my profile or report false reviews whether they be negative or positive. Now connect.ae appears as a review on the web on my google page listing without my permission with a 1 star review from them and has severely affected the footfall of my business. They need to have either a way to remove our business from their listing without ever having asked for it or to be able to be contacted and asked for some form of communication to have my listing properly done through me instead of doing it without my express permission.

shahmeerm
October 4th, 2021

Questions? Get answers from the Connect.ae staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Connect.ae?

Have a question about Connect.ae?