Confetti.co.uk

Trustpilot
2.1 / 5
Reviews.io
2.5 / 5

Confetti.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Confetti.co.uk?

“Well i ordered the invitations for my wedding on this...”

Erin L.
9/5/13

Well i ordered the invitations for my wedding on this site and what a disappointment, it had a month delayed for the "official" delivery date and it was due yesterday. So today i got an email for confirm my order and said its 10 more days. When i contacted customer services they blamed it on me! Saying i just replied and that they sent an email before. Thing that isn't true. I don't know about this guys but thats a terrible way to apologize! Never buying from this site again and of course i wont recommend it! EVER!

erinl10
September 5th, 2013

Questions? Get answers from the Confetti.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Confetti.co.uk?

Have a question about Confetti.co.uk?