Component Shop

Component Shop has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Component Shop?

“I went on this website to try to find airsoft tamiya...”

Chris C.
2/28/11

I went on this website to try to find airsoft tamiya small to large type adapters after being unable to search for any online that could ship to Hong Kong, or were in stock. I stumbled onto this website and managed to find the adapter there, one of the first items on the list. I bought the item through paypal and after a few days they sent me a email saying that it has been shipped. After a week I got my little adapter in small bag in my apartment mailbox. The adapter worked very well straight out of the mail and I was very pleased with it. The packaging itself was careful, with a small amount of bubble wrap, while not being excessively packaged. Shipping time and cost of adapter and shipping were both very very reasonable. The shipping time as a week is very reasonable for a very cheap shipping cost all the way from the UK to Hong Kong. The adapter was also very cheap. The only thing that I think they could improve on is their website. They could make it look more attractive and appealing. At first I had doubts about the website just because of the look of it. Don't judge a book by it's cover.

chrisc23
February 28th, 2011

Questions? Get answers from the Component Shop staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Component Shop?

Have a question about Component Shop?