Review of Commun.it

Commun.it reviews

Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel

artursk
8/28/19

Absolutely horrible service. Asked me for my card details for a free 14 day trial but charged immediately. Then ignored all my e-mails afterwards, so there has been no way to get a refund. Avoid at all cost!

ricardoj15
7/22/19

nice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 100% its easy simple to use its works super on my laptop i give you 5 stars for you...

jackies188
7/12/19

I look forward to getting up every morning and checking my commun.it account.
It allows me to see my twitter world. No other app is this user friendly.

i really look forward to checking my account.

jz4real

mazikeenl
6/16/19

very on top of everythin is goin on i lov it,i dnt kno how long im been wit them ,i want to say since day one but i dnt kno,but it feels like....bff

thabop1
6/3/19

You have offered me insight into my twitter profile and opened my network to a world of possibilities, great platform for a newbie to get around, easy to navigate

sameers31
2/22/19

I was New to twitter and everything looks chaotic to me at first but thanks to commute and their simple yet powerful twitter management service.

raulf20
2/10/19

They offer a free option, quite broad, for those of us who start or self-finance, we do not have anything left over. Thank you

missc18
1/19/19

First of all I stumbled onto the commun.it website. Then I put in my card details when it asked. It said it was giving me a 14 day trial. They have not refunded my money and have been sending me emails like I still want to be part of the fraudulent subscription. I am considering going immediately to the police.

Response from Sharel O., Commun.it Representative
We are very sorry to hear, we never charge if a customer is unhappy and give a full refund. We wlll love to do an immidae refund, can you please share more details to support@commun.it? we will also send a private message to get the information and issue the full refund. thank you for letting us know, and sorry the issue.
ravif1
11/30/18

before commun it i can't find best tweet, best follower, inactive userr etc... more i can't find best time for tweet but after i use its very esay single click
sorry for bad english

yangb1
11/8/18

The best online platform that automates my twitter engagements and provides me in-depth insight in my and that of my follower's social media activity. It organises my tweets and schedules these in such a way that no one misses my tweets and puts all my social media accounts on single page thus saving my time.

Tip for consumers: You can try it first before you buy it and it is safe.

kayea7
9/12/18

The best platform for your Twitter account. As a blogger I need to automate and manage my social media account to maintain constant engagement with my followers. Commun.it can also organise your tweets and schedule any upcoming blog post you would like to share to your followers. Plus, you can schedule a recurring tweet to make sure no one miss out on your latest blog post.

awsms
8/16/18

Always found it useful, supportive, interesting, caring, n jus say love commun.it n want to be it's working member. If u guys think I can do anything for you then plz tell me... I will love to do.....

danielm687
8/15/18

love the community here! enjot getting new followers and love every single support staff great team and should check them out!

chinonsob
8/14/18

Its not been long I using commun_it, but those guys been doing a good job for business owners online, for individuals. They help you promote your personal brand and help build you a community of followers .

lorig137
8/14/18

Commun. With love make the world a better place say it with love do it in the name of love cause love conquers all

nicholasw67
8/6/18

I would have never been able to interact with mutuals whatsoever with the help of Communit. I've been using it for months now, and it's absolutely genius way to interact with your mutuals.

haleyf11
7/24/18

as a Blogger, this is the most time saving tool on the marketing. The ability to show me who to engage with is vital for my businesses success.

alane58
7/16/18

I am a streamer on twitch, unfortunately I am one of the most forgetful people when it comes to social media. So I struggled with twitter and community engagement. Until I found commun.it So far with their tool set my community is growing faster than it has in a year.

nicolec266
7/12/18

I love this company. Scheduling my post seeing who is and isnt following me. Affiliate programs!! Everything all rolled into one!!

jacobp83
7/10/18

Social Sharing is now an integral part of our internet experience.

With so much information on the internet, it is a real feat to track down what you really need. Communication.it makes it possible to find information that you need, but social media also plays a significant role in helping you find your favorite websites. Why ? Your friends or the people whom you follow have a lot in common with you and when they share something, it is far more likely that youll find the shared information of interest.

andyh135
7/9/18

This is a very helpful tool to help organize and engage with my peeps! Plus I have made many like minded friends here! .. Promoting Amazing New Music and Art! @a1hanson

Tip for consumers: Try it and see if it is for you!

natalye3
7/7/18

Commun.it is one of my top rated twitter marketing tool .I really like seeing who is is engaging with me and how. I can also see who is "disengaging with me and consider if how I might re-engage with them. Is incredible..

Tip for consumers: You want your twitter to go to the top Commun.it is the answer

bric14
6/11/18

This app is amazing! Its amazing because it helps you get more followers and it shows you how many followers you have lost! It tweets you how many RT and replies you get per week, love getting those because I never know how many I get lol ;)!! This app will NOT disappoint you

darylh36
6/3/18

Ever since I used Commun.it I've reached out to more people and expanded my community. I got a lot of positive feedback from it.

johnw1217
6/3/18

Commuit really helps with social media and getting you followers on twitter by making interactions easier

Hi Dale S - Thanks for your response. It took me a while to figure out on my own, but after a bit of searching I did come up with an answer. You'll note my request was over a year ago.

By Bill C.
Questions? Get answers from the Commun.it staff and other customers.

6 Photos for Commun.it