Commun.it

Commun.it has a consumer rating of 4.17 stars from 83 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Commun.it also ranks 25th among Marketing sites.

How would you rate Commun.it?

“Great Platform for Social Media & Bloggers”

Tiffany S.
5/15/20

Commun.it is the best platform I have found so for Twitter and social media account management. As a blogger, I need to automate and manage my social media account to maintain constant engagement with my followers. Commun.it can also organize your tweets and schedule any upcoming blog post you would like to share with your followers. Plus, you can schedule a recurring tweet to make sure no one misses out on your latest blog post. Still new to using the service, but so good, so far.

“It's frustrating and shady”

Isaul C.
11/9/17

Indeed a fraud. They charged me for a full year. I requested a a refund, which they approved on two occasions, Oct 17th and Nov 4th. As of Nov 9th I have not received such, and they won't respond my follow up tickets via their support system (Zendesk for whatever that matters). They already downgraded my plan to a month to month, so I'm unable to use the annual features, while also not receiving my refund. Stay away from this shady company in Israel!!!

joaberm
April 8th, 2020
I always liked to use Twitter, but I didn't have a direction on how to use the tool in the best way. I took a digital marketing course and among the many tools I used for interaction on twitter, the one I liked and adapted the most was # commun.it
I started to interact better with people, and following the guidelines I have been able to increase my number of followers and consequently increase my relevance.
That's why I rate it with the highest score.
davidd207
March 3rd, 2016
i have tried one or two of these apps and its pretty average compared with for example Crowdfire etc.
annaw113
August 4th, 2017
I signed up under a promise to try for 14 days and get refund if not satisfied. I decided it wasn't for me and requested refund which I did obtain if quite slowly.
adesanmie
March 8th, 2020
i try my own and it's work, hey give me free trial and many things, it very okay and i love it everything about them is easy.
and that's why i give them 5 star
tiffanys298
May 15th, 2020
ashleyk250
June 1st, 2020
I've been using Commun.it for a while now, and as someone who is just starting out on a new business endeavor, it's offered additional promotion for very little effort. Yes, there are pricing plans for more features, but if you're looking for a no-budget start, and you don't mind sharing your posts with an embedded commun.it link, you can start for NO COST.

Tip for consumers: If you're just starting out, you can opt for their free service. It comes with embedded links to Commun.it and some ads, but it offers helpful free features when you're on a $0 budget.

andyh135
July 9th, 2018
This is a very helpful tool to help organize and engage with my peeps! Plus I have made many like minded friends here! .. Promoting Amazing New Music and Art! @a1hanson

Tip for consumers: Try it and see if it is for you!

jacobp83
July 10th, 2018
Social Sharing is now an integral part of our internet experience.

With so much information on the internet, it is a real feat to track down what you really need. Communication.it makes it possible to find information that you need, but social media also plays a significant role in helping you find your favorite websites. Why ? Your friends or the people whom you follow have a lot in common with you and when they share something, it is far more likely that youll find the shared information of interest.
isaulc
November 9th, 2017

Tip for consumers: Stay away if you value your money. Attaching proof of their email responses.

angelao32
January 30th, 2018
I must say that I am really enjoying the commun.it community as a way to expand followers for my social media accounts normally I am very organic and how I choose two brand, however; Commun.it is the bomb; you really should try it out. It's like having a personal assistant to record analyze, monetize and give your insight to the "who, what, where, how and why". Isn't that neat??? Lol #talkkitup
raulf20
February 10th, 2019
They offer a free option, quite broad, for those of us who start or self-finance, we do not have anything left over. Thank you
kayea7
September 12th, 2018
The best platform for your Twitter account. As a blogger I need to automate and manage my social media account to maintain constant engagement with my followers. Commun.it can also organise your tweets and schedule any upcoming blog post you would like to share to your followers. Plus, you can schedule a recurring tweet to make sure no one miss out on your latest blog post.
artursk
August 28th, 2019
Absolutely horrible service. Asked me for my card details for a free 14 day trial but charged immediately. Then ignored all my e-mails afterwards, so there has been no way to get a refund. Avoid at all cost!
tamaral18
June 27th, 2017
There are many competing tools out there, but non have the smarts, nor unique dashboard for managing a community very efficiently in just a few minutes spent every day. While other tools forces you to consume the entire social feed, Commun.it with its smart dashboard enables me to get a quick glance, and engage and answer relevant prospects and members.
On the flip side, I'd recommend a UI overhaul but still, it bring to me and organization great value
ishaanm
April 29th, 2018
Commun.it is a must-have tool that I would recommend to everyone using Twitter, casual users to experts. It has got automatic tweets, analytics, suggestions etc. Plus, you can also manage your Facebook account through it too.
And, the best part, it is available for free!!!
Truly amazing, thanks commun.it for my rapid growth on Twitter!!
chenm3
July 5th, 2017
Commun.it Is an essential tool to be successful on Twitter and be able to easily engage with my social media community.
My colleagues called it a big data twitter machine, I see this as an efficient and smart tool that help us manage multiple client's profile, prioritize and filter important inquires and automated social media customer support using the automated messages feature.
francisp21
January 24th, 2018
I updated my card to charge a different card and even though the system looks like it had updated they still charged the old card. Support just didn't read my emails and sent canned replies. Once I FINALLY cancelled and was refunded they instantly started mailbombing me with 3 or 4 emails A DAY! saying "I'm your account manager and I can give you a discount" yet if you were my account manager you would have known that I had cancelled hours before. Keep reporting their emails as spam, flagged the app on twitter as a fraudulent app.
jackies188
July 12th, 2019
I look forward to getting up every morning and checking my commun.it account.
It allows me to see my twitter world. No other app is this user friendly.

i really look forward to checking my account.

jz4real
missc18
January 19th, 2019
First of all I stumbled onto the commun.it website. Then I put in my card details when it asked. It said it was giving me a 14 day trial. They have not refunded my money and have been sending me emails like I still want to be part of the fraudulent subscription. I am considering going immediately to the police.
sharelo1
Sharel O. – Commun.it Rep
We are very sorry to hear, we never charge if a customer is unhappy and give a full refund. We wlll love to do an immidae refund, can you please share more details to support@commun.it? we will also send a private message to get the information and issue the full refund. thank you for letting us know, and sorry the issue.
chard14
January 4th, 2018
This is a great product for a novice to experienced social media editor. I am pleased so far and will follow up with a review after 30 days
jasonv52
February 23rd, 2018
I took a trial out and wanted to cancel within 14 days. They tried their best to keep me a as member and offered upgrades etc for me to stay. I still asked for my subscription to be cancelled but they ignored my emails. I am now in dispute to get my money back. They are seeing my emails but not responding.
lolam35
March 15th, 2018
This is a great tool to get more followers, fans or whatever. Loved it a lot thanks for creating such a wonderful website thanks a lot i loved the experience
netanelb1
April 11th, 2018
I just love it! after many attempts to find a real solution to manage my social networks, especially LinkedIn and Twitter finally can be said I found!
Very convenient, easy to use and excellent service.
My favorite feature: BEST TIME! -it finds the best time of your audience activity and publishes at the optimum time! GENIUS!
debrac73
February 26th, 2017
I ordered a 2-week trial, and was charged a full $239.99 to my credit card a day later. I e-mailed back and forth with customer service, who tried to offer me a lesser subscription. They eventually told me the account was cancelled and the refund was issued. Over 2 weeks after the "refund" was supposedly issued, the credit card charge still stands. Truly fraudulent and dishonest company. Beware!

Tip for consumers: Stay away from Commun.it! They are fraudulent!

wl25
May 16th, 2018
I do like this tool a lot. It's got far more power and functionality that I'll probably ever need, but it's already staunched the churn in followers, increased it (I'm a small, part-time user as it were), and hooked me up with some influencers I'd never have stumbled upon. Makes twitter a community rather than simply a bullhorn.

Hi Dale S - Thanks for your response. It took me a while to figure out on my own, but after a bit of searching I did come up with an answer. You'll note my request was over a year ago.

By Bill C.