Review of Commun.it

Israel, Asia
info@commun.it

kims318
2/15/18

An amazing site that helps me keep track of my social media, interact and chat with my audience. Easy to use, easy to connect and keep an easy read track of my medias.

robertp348
2/7/18

Western Capital has a large digital footprint. WCILAW.COM is our premier site. By using Communications.it we are able to manage the flow of data. Thanks Community.it
Robert Paisola
CEO
Western Capital

angelao32
1/30/18

I must say that I am really enjoying the community community as a way to expand followers for my social media accounts normally I am very organic and how I choose two brand, however; Community is the bomb you really should try it out. It's like having a personal assistant to record analyze, monetize and give your insight to the "who, what, where, how and why isn't that neat??? Lol #talkkitup

francisp21
1/24/18

I updated my card to charge a different card and even though the system looks like it had updated they still charged the old card. Support just didn't read my emails and sent canned replies. Once I FINALLY cancelled and was refunded they instantly started mailbombing me with 3 or 4 emails A DAY! saying "I'm your account manager and I can give you a discount" yet if you were my account manager you would have known that I had cancelled hours before. Keep reporting their emails as spam, flagged the app on twitter as a fraudulent app.

chard14
1/4/18

This is a great product for a novice to experienced social media editor. I am pleased so far and will follow up with a review after 30 days

williamf141
11/30/17

I find the concept to be great in the way it promotes information to online users. Doing business online has never been so easy.

dales73
11/27/17

I asked for them to end my paid subscription about 6 weeks before it was due, which they seemed to do, as my account was ended, but they charged me on the renewal date £224.03. i am now in a dispute with them to get my money back, via my bank. They have said that i didn't end the subscription in time, but i have email correspondence that says different.
If you are going to enter into a paid subscription with this dodgy company make sure you keep proof of your email correspondence and keep an eye on your bank payments, if and when you decide to leave.

harleyb34
11/22/17

I'm very pleased so far with the services I do wish that the free trial was a little longer or atleast the membership was a bit cheaper

patriciai11
11/18/17

Someone HACKED MY ACCOUNT, they are going annoying, daily putting B.S. TWEETS UNDER ME ALWAYS SOCCER CRAP, NFL GARBAGE, SPORTS CRAP, WHY NOT USE THEIR OWN ACCOUNT FOR THIS GARBAGE, VERY PISSED !

isaulc
11/9/17

Indeed a fraud. They charged me for a full year. I requested a a refund, which they approved on two occasions, Oct 17th and Nov 4th. As of Nov 9th I have not received such, and they won't respond my follow up tickets via their support system (Zendesk for whatever that matters). They already downgraded my plan to a month to month, so I'm unable to use the annual features, while also not receiving my refund. Stay away from this shady company in Israel!!!

Tip for consumers: Stay away if you value your money. Attaching proof of their email responses.

robr68
9/13/17

Ran at Commun.it was excellent in addressing my billing issue. Already enjoyed using their product, now I think their people are great too!

delr12
8/17/17

I've been using the service for about 6 months, lately they started adding lots of very valuable features, such as the new scheduling! This one is a true winner, as it enables me to schedule and post awesome content, quality content in advance, and librate me from actually managing my social media in real time, in front of my computer!

annaw113
8/4/17

I signed up under a promise to try for 14 days and get refund if not satisfied. I decided it wasn't for me and requested refund which I did obtain if quite slowly.

dianh4
8/2/17

I have been trying the product for the past month and I absolutely love the Twitter options! From Scheduling, to Best time smart recurring messages, to the widgets and dashboard they rock, and enables me to do so much more on Twitter than the the Twitter.com website.

chenm3
7/5/17

Commun.it Is an essential tool to be successful on Twitter and be able to easily engage with my social media community.
My colleagues called it a big data twitter machine, I see this as an efficient and smart tool that help us manage multiple client's profile, prioritize and filter important inquires and automated social media customer support using the automated messages feature.

tamaral18
6/27/17

There are many competing tools out there, but non have the smarts, nor unique dashboard for managing a community very efficiently in just a few minutes spent every day. While other tools forces you to consume the entire social feed, Commun.it with its smart dashboard enables me to get a quick glance, and engage and answer relevant prospects and members.
On the flip side, I'd recommend a UI overhaul but still, it bring to me and organization great value

joeh149
6/25/17

I've been a happy and loyal user for quite a few years, both on the free version and most recently the paid one. (which had opened many new options and features).

robink63
6/21/17

I love this tool identifiying relevant Content and influencer in my niche. Great! Twitter has not been the same for me and my Klout score has gone up!

sherryt29
6/20/17

I've been using their basic free version for several weeks, and I love it. I jumped from just over 600 followers to over 1,000 in a couple of days after I started using it. I get great benefits for my online business, and Commun.it is helping me find the right people to grow.

I tried all the free products similar to Commun.it and none compared for functionality.

I have never had to give my credit card information to use the free version.

johnd793
6/19/17

Commun.it is the best solution I have found to grow & manage my social community. Before using Commun.it, we had 200 followers, today, we're at 10,000 followers and growing!.

bernardog7
4/23/17

Commun it is a fraud, they give you an trial period but in the middle they charge you the whole year in your credit card. Be aware of them

tonyr91
3/30/17

I signed up for a free trial and they charged my card without my permission. It was hell getting some of the money back, then a year later they did it again.

debrac73
2/26/17

I ordered a 2-week trial, and was charged a full $239.99 to my credit card a day later. I e-mailed back and forth with customer service, who tried to offer me a lesser subscription. They eventually told me the account was cancelled and the refund was issued. Over 2 weeks after the "refund" was supposedly issued, the credit card charge still stands. Truly fraudulent and dishonest company. Beware!

Tip for consumers: Stay away from Commun.it! They are fraudulent!

primoa
12/13/16

Commun.it is fraud...they give you free trial and without permit they charge you on cc.

nancyp91
9/1/16

Commun.it said they changed their dashboard, but when I went on line, it looked the same. Then I made one of the selections on the dashboard and it did not work. I complained to the company that it did not work. Even Technical Services said it should be working. It still does not work. I requested my money back, but have not heard from anybody in reply. I'm am not a happy camper.

Hi Dale S - Thanks for your response. It took me a while to figure out on my own, but after a bit of searching I did come up with an answer. You'll note my request was over a year ago.

By Bill C. [Commun.it Rep]
Questions? Get answers from the Commun.it staff and other customers.

Commun.it?