Review of CloverSac

Tel: +117187172085
contact@cloversac.com

suep79
9/12/17

I never believe in purse organizer as it just doesn't work until i found the perfect one from Cloversac. Now my things in my purse are so organized.

danak31
2/17/17

This is the company to look for if you are looking for purse organizer. They make one of the best purse organizer I have used so far. Its boxy shape help to keep your purse in shape.

am8699
2/16/17

The CloverSac site encourages potential buyers seeking a Base Shaper to contact the company for assistance with choosing the proper Base Shaper for her bag. Since the bag for which I was interested in purchasing a Base Shaper was not listed on CloverSac's site, I emailed the company for assistance, providing a link to a photo of my bag and its dimensions. The next day, I received a reply from Ms. Lee regarding a completely different product (Emma 28 purse organizer). I wrote back explaining that I was interested in the Base Shaper, not the organizer, and reiterated my request for assistance. After a few days passed without response, I followed up with a polite email through the site. Eleven days have now passed since my initial inquiry, yet still no reply or even an acknowledgement. Really disappointed in this company's customer service (or utter lack thereof) -- such a shame since the products seem lovely.

judiem1
9/27/15

Everything about their purse organizer and base shaper is great! The purse organizer is lightweight and structured. What I love most is the centre pocket compartment that can be removed. The base shaper also helps to prevent my handbag from sagging.

susank60
9/26/15

I bought their base shaper and purse organizer for my Louis Vuitton Speedy 30. I simply love it. It is lightweight and sturdy.

trudyw5
9/25/15

I have used many different brands of purse organizer and base shaper but CloverSac remain the best I use so far. Workmanship is good and it is super-lightweight as well.

Tip for consumers: Check for discount coupon

dasl2
9/24/15

Just purchased some purse organizers and base shapers from this company. They do the job for keeping my bags in shape hence the bags look better. They are made of basic material and doesn't weight a ton. Very happy with the product I wish they have more sizes available. I took a star off because the website could not give you an update after the order is made. But if you email them they would give you the info when the order was sent out.

You can see how our purse organizer fit inside a birkin 35 below ... http://www.cloversac.com/purse-organizer-insert-for-hermes-birkin-35-photo/

By Diana L., CloverSac Representative
Questions? Get answers from the CloverSac staff and other customers.

4 Photos for CloverSac