Review of CLOBBA

Tel: 8884355954
info@clobbaonline.com

elised21
5/5/19

Even though I used Snailmail (Airmail) shipping the dress arrived surprisingly fast for an over seas purchase. The dress was exactly as described and arrived in perfect condition. The site runner Martin was also very easy to get in touch with and was very sweet and always answered really quickly :) Usually when I purchase lolita there's some snag I have to deal with but this all went so smoothly I was very surprised and happy, I just had to leave a review! :)

madilynm
5/5/17

Clobba was the first website I've used to purchase lolita clothing, and it is still my favorite. I love the dress I ordered, it matches the description pictures exactly. It's WAY easier to order from this website than taobao because gentleman who runs the site, Martin, speaks English well. When my package was processed I received a confirmation email. I included in my order that I needed the dress by a due date, so Martin suggested that I use EMS shipping since it was much faster and safer than airmail.

The only issue I had during this time was that the websites contact page would sometimes not forward my emails to Martin, meaning I would wait a few days for reply to an email that never sent. Always contact Martin directly through your email (at aol.com, gmail.com, ect.). When my package shipped I was given a confirmation email with a photo of my package.

Registered airmail costs $19.99 while EMS shipping costs $29.99 (to ship from China to the US). It took exactly 10 days to arrive at my home with EMS. My order was shipped in a cardboard box, the box had been packaged in hot pink polka dot wrapping. The contents arrived intact and in my size. I will defiantly be ordering from ClobbaOnline in the future.

ras121
5/1/15

Items took time to arrive, but clobba was very good at communicating about delays.

rinas
8/5/12

Unfortunately, my shopping experience with Clobba was unpleasant. I placed an order for a Surface Spell blouse and made a payment by PayPal on May 5th. I e-mailed Clobba to ask my order status when it was getting closer to 45 days since I made the payment. I didn't hear from them before 45 days and I filed a paypal dispute although I didn't want to. I would wait longer if Paypal set longer time period for disputes. On July 10th, Clobba asked if I would close the dispute and make the payment again if they refunded me. I thought it was a great idea and said yes to them. I waited for the refund but it never happened, so I had to keep the dispute open. On July 17th, I heard from Clobba saying they had my blouse ready to be shipped, however they said they wouldn't ship if I don't close the dispute. I was baffled because this situation wouldn't happen if they refunded me like they said they would. They kept my blouse from shipping for another 4 days making me wait even longer and in stead of apology, Clobba even said to me "If you shop from BTSSB, AP and other brand shops, if you file a PayPal dispute, I'm sure they'd put the customer into the black list". I never expected they would bring up "black list" and I was very upset about that. I have shopped online a lot including BTSSB and Moi-meme but I have never been treated like this before. I closed the dispute when they sent me tracking number. I finally got my blouse on August 3rd which is 87 days from the day I made the payment. I don't mind waiting but what annoyed me the most was that Clobba lied about refunding and was rude to me.

The blouse I got was slightly different than the one on Clobba website. Manufacturer changed the lace which caused the exposure of the red ribbon larger than its original. I will never buy from Clobba again as I was disappointed by their poor communication, poor attitude and unstable quality.

Questions? Get answers from the CLOBBA staff and other customers.

CLOBBA?