Review of PTC Evolution

PTC Evolution reviews

admin@clixten.info

ala2492
10/22/17

at first, I loved this site even i told people to join this site.
but it's actually not profitable. after earned a total of $100 I couldn't even withdraw $5.

katherines29
6/1/17

ok it seems that clixten has wiped the slates clean, the members slates that is, my funds were deleted and my membership was downgraded from silver to standard. oh yes they gave reasons, but that does not make up for the loss of funds my silver membership was a way from expiration and my funds were around 4.50. takes a while to accumulate that much. if you are a member you can find this information on their
update page.if not hold off becoming one at least for now, personally since I do not wish to throw good money after bad I will not click any ads on this site until my account is back like it was. and I would advise other members to do like wise there are too many sites out there.

Tip for consumers: be aware that your funds may be deleted at any time and your membership status downgraded as was mine and all the other members

toddh20
1/30/16

Clixten runs ads saying you can receive up to four cents per ad click. No. I tried them for awhile. I clicked a lot of ads but never got more than two cents a day tops and you can't cash out until you have accumulated at least two bucks.

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the PTC Evolution staff and other customers.

PTC Evolution?