Review of Click Submit

Tel: +44-75-70797834
info@clicksubmit.co.uk

sahalp
10/27/14

18 months and still we see the benefit!

We signed up to click submit over 18 months ago and still we are seeing both improvements in ranking and also our rankings are staying high.

We have now also over 1000 likes on Facebook and 500 followers on twitter which is a lot to do with the like and follow system.

So lets look back over the last 18 months. We have moved to the first page on most keywords, gained a look about out twitter and Facebook that's makes us look very popular.

All of this has cost us in total just over £250 over the whole 18 months!!!!!

Give it a go!

christopherp32
10/11/14

I decided to use submit click for one of my websites which had been doing well and was already breaking into the 1st page of google with a few keywords because I was overrun with work.

Worst mistake I have ever made. They tell you that they place in text links on relevant web sites but all they did for me was place links in comment boxes in irrelevant sites. ( comment spam) About 2 months after signing up I started noticing this but it was to late. I was contacted via my google webmaster account that a manual spam action had been placed on my account and that I needed to remove a list of links which were created by submit click. I contacted them asking them to remove the links which they agreed to do but never did even though I pleaded with them that they had ruined 2 years work and all the revenue generated by that website.

All I can say is I should have known better considering the price they charge. Don't use them as you run the risk of getting caught by google and having your site penalized.

Tip for consumers: Stay clear!

kristianb
6/25/13

Signed upto them last year (2012). Their website analysis tool was quite good and we managed to fix a few problems there. We paid extra for their rapid backlinks - these are articles written by people where English isn't their 1st language hosted on websites that I've never heard of and half the time these websites couldn't be accessed just returning "domain not found" type errors. I think there is only about 3 or 4 people in the company as always end up speaking to the same person. They did eventually fix the links only for other ones then to break and they would also give us extra free links. This company isn't out to rip you off, but our website ranking did not change. At the time we were very disappointed and thought it was just bad luck in picking this company, but the next one we used was no better.

Questions? Get answers from the Click Submit staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Click Submit