Review of ClickBank

10/3/16

don`t recommend

gloriettaa
8/16/15

Clickbank has helped a lot of people to earn online. When you're with clickbank you will have more time for your family while cruising around

srinivasaraoj
8/12/15

www.clickbank.com - A very big digital products market place. More than 10000 dealers sell their products on this site. Site is very good, product delivery is good. Protection for the buyer, who purchases the product online is very good. Response from customer service department of this website is also very good. But for affiliates it is a very bad site. Suppose as an affiliate, you may register with product dealers to promote their sales. You have to put so much of your efforts for diverting the traffic to that dealer website through your affiliate link. You have to incur huge expenditure in that process, and finally you have to sell the product on behalf of your dealer. Here, the lacuna starts. The prospective buyer who takes the information from you, register himself as an affiliate by going straight way to click bank web site and can purchase that product. He gets the affiliate commission and credit for the sale. You will loose your opportunity for that sale, you will loose your expenditure and you will loose your interest in promoting the click bank products finally. There is no solution for this.

Tip for consumers: Be prepared to loose your time and money to promote www.clickbank.com

sherlockj
5/14/15

I see there are a lot of bad reviews here but hey, it's easy to blame the site. The main issue I see with marketers is that they don't really do things right and blame it on the company.

nestl
3/7/15

this ptc site will rob you of your money.

rogerr22
5/8/13

I had a good experience with Click Bank, but other reviews are interesting...maybe I got lucky?

grahamp2
2/19/12

hi this is the first time i have dealt with this company so cant say to much,but it is related to commisionbreakthrough, as i said in my other review,i paid my money to clickbank and they sent a receipt,strait away,,but after i decided to opt out,i could not access my account,they sent me a new pass word and login details, no it did not work,sent a nother,no it did not work.so i am waiting till the start of the week and see what happens. ps can any one tell me if the reviews u see about sites being great,are true or do they make them up as they go along.

johns40
4/15/10

Clickbank will not accecpt my perfectly good cards but sardonacly tells me to try another card.How do I fix this problem.I feel like I'm really missing out. It makes no sense to me why they would cut mthemselves off from perfectly good business. Please help me! John at shannonj@live.com

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I've been having a terrible time trying to make my debit cards clear approval even though both of them have enough money. There is no reason they should be rejected. They are Visa debit cards that are received everywhere else. Please attend to this matter immediatly. You are losing business. I'm sure you can remidy this problem in a timely fashion. Thank you for your help

By John S.

Questions? Get answers from the ClickBank staff and other customers.

ClickBank?