CleverClicker.co.uk

CleverClicker.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate CleverClicker.co.uk?

“I'm a new home owner and was looking for a few...”

Carla K.
7/7/14

I'm a new home owner and was looking for a few pieces of cheap furniture for my home. I took a chance with clever clicker who have done the job. I bought a bed which was around £80 and a dining room set. I have now had them 5 months- not only do they do the job they look nice and appear long lasting. Delivery was good and I was kept up to date. If i need any other cheap furniture I will go back online to Clever Clicker.

carlak3
July 7th, 2014

Questions? Get answers from the CleverClicker.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CleverClicker.co.uk?

Have a question about CleverClicker.co.uk?