CleanShaven.co.uk

CleanShaven.co.uk has a consumer rating of 3.2 stars from 10 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. CleanShaven.co.uk ranks 9th among Shaving sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 66.7%
How would you rate CleanShaven.co.uk?

“Yes, I recommend this product”

Sienna S.
3/31/20

In my opinion these blades are far superior to the branded blades and a lot less expensive. Very pleased with the quality of the razors. Good price too!

“Low quality blades”

Norman M.
8/9/20

First shave with a 5 blade and it dragged unevenly like a 2 month old cheap blade, tried the 3 blade not any better and cut skin in several places. Definitely will not reorder

siennas12
March 31st, 2020
mikea48
September 13th, 2016
Tried to do as much research for these razor blades but found very little content online, other than praise on their website - this is a non biased view of these razor cartridge blades and hope this is of some help to other customers.
Bought these for my partner who was fed up paying for expensive razor blades. Read all the site blurb and looked okay... ordered a number of blades (big mistake) and after a trial and error couple of weeks, came to the conslusion, these blades were pretty rubbish, in comparison to the big brands.
Each blade lasts for about 3-4 shaves (all clean) but try the 5th shave and OMG - blunt as as knife in harvester. Not a pretty site.
Now, each blade is cheap. Agreed, this is good. What isnt so good is the longevity of the blade - which is terrible and for that reason, only 2 stars for their products and one of those is for challenging the big manufacturers.
All in all, a nice idea excuted badly - I'll be shopping around for other blades, for example Dorco on Amazon (which has really good reviews).

Tip for consumers: Shop around - look for more feedback or use Amazon (Dorco) blades as a comparison. Also, don't buy a bulk of these items until you have tried a blade or two for a couple of weeks.

simons124
January 29th, 2018
I bought the three blade offer.My first three shaves were all after three days worth of stuble, and they left my skin as fresh as the more expensive brands. I then cleaned my blade which took seconds, and bingo my fourth shave left my skin feeling fresh and cool.
These blades seem to suite my skin type better than the more expensive blades, by leaving my skin rash free. I'm happy and will use clean shaven again.
bena179
March 25th, 2020
When I came across clean shaven I thought cheap and nasty I was wrong, the blades are just as good at shaving as gillette but less than half the price. I will be using them all the time from now on
henryo64
March 25th, 2020
Good performance from triple blades lasting longer than named makes highly recommend give this firm a try spot on service all round
ameliaj30
March 31st, 2020
I think the Cleanshaven razors are very good, although I do think that the Gillette Fusion Proglide Blades are equally good.
nicholasjcs
November 11th, 2018
I wanted to give a good review but cannot as I am unable to get a good shave with these blades. I ordered 4 sets as gifts on 27 October 2018, Supposed to be 3 to 5 days, did not come and they blamed Royal Mail, told me another couple of days, did not come and blamed a recent move. They told me definitely by Friday 9th November 2018 and offered a £5 off next purchase, again have not come. Anyone else experiencing the same situation or is it just me?
normanm106
August 9th, 2020
stevenb937
November 28th, 2019
Purchased the new type handle and 3 blade razors, have problems removing the blades from the dispenser they separate and the blade section stays in the dispenser. After 3 to 4 shaves they start to drag any the shave is very poor leaving my skin quite sore, will not be purchasing anymore of these blades.
aleks5
December 4th, 2018
I have tried the 5 blade razor from yourselves and am unable to insert it in to the handle however the 3 blade razor fits perfectly What am i doing wrong... Alek

Questions? Get answers from the CleanShaven.co.uk staff and other customers.

Clean Shaven deliver high quality mens razor blades, great cheap alternative for Gillette fusion and Gillette mach 3 blades! 100% Satisfaction guarantee!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CleanShaven.co.uk?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

3.2
Have a question about CleanShaven.co.uk?