Review of Clarisonic

press@support.clarisonic.com
2018 Customer choice award

flaviap6
5/17/19

This is the website where hugs skin for a perfectly balanced clean. See more radiant glowing skin after just 1 week.See minimized appearance of pores after 4 weeks Skin feels smoother, softer and fresher,96% saw healthier looking skin98% agree the brush head feels gentle and comfortable 95% declare loving this brush head tested on all skin types. Dermatologist tested for gentleness .Automatically connects to app with Mia Smart

alexp422
5/3/19

Súper novedoso m encanta excelente para la limpieza de el cuidado del cutis y para apliclar la base maravilloso

victora116
5/3/19

It is a website where products and services of high quality and practicality are disclosed, where it is sought to bring greater satisfaction to its customers and also in the quest to always be within the market competition. With much responsibility, ethics and good conduct.

joeyw32
4/18/19

Very good products that actually helped me because they were good for my skin type. Not sure if I'm going to purchase again, I think I need to try other options and decide what's best.

oliviad52
4/7/19

Clarisonic is the one of my most loved magnificence buy shop. Since part of times accessible here great cost and quick conveyance.

elizabethk231
3/31/19

Having owned 2 of the Units-one was Plus and one Mia Smart, I lost so much money. Both stopped working at the very end of their warranty period so there was no help from Clarisonic after they said they do not do repairs. Now I have an inexpensive wand from Amazon (under $20) that works great and comes with 5 heads. I can buy one every month and still save money compared with Clarisonic. Forget the big ads and still have beautiful skin.

maureenc106
2/22/19

I'm dry skin and the Clarisonic face brush was too hurt for my face, and after using it, the skin did't get much cleaner as the ads all said. So it's just not necessary for me, but my oily skin friend Shara loved it! So it depends~

trishaw15
2/15/19

It is really the value for money I was expecting. None of the other companies gave me the same result. However, I'd recommend for my friends for sure!!

alisont64
2/6/19

This product is good when it is working, but after 2 years I am waiting to hear back from "Customer Service" about the second unit that has died after 12 months of use. It is obviously not built to last and being one of the most expensive versions on the market it is not fit for purpose. I bought my husband a Cheaper version just a few months after I bought myself Mia and it is just as good, I use it while I wait the ridiculous amount of time that L'Oreal take to replace my MIA, and it is still going with no issues.
Customer service takes over 3 months to replace my first unit and I have been waiting 2 months this time and they have not yet acknowledged that I have sent the unit back!
Save your money.

adamm300
2/4/19

I Love this item to clean my face. It makes my skin really clean and soft. I highly recommend. This product to anyone that wants a more vibrant clean skin.

johnd898
1/12/19

Clarisonic is the one of my favorite beauty purchase shop. Because lot of times available here good price and fast delivery.

kimberlyr150
12/18/18

i heard one of my all time favorite beauty gurus speaking about this so i decided to try it & omg it was love at first touch. i love how it has different heads. the massager & makeup applicator are my favorite i enjoy the soft bristles

ravenw12
12/8/18

I really enjoyed this product, I felt it really made a difference on my face.I purchased product from my dermatologist. Product is dead after less than two years.

kellyw253
12/7/18

You go around stores discontent until you meet one that satisfy your need. I received my order in 10days. Not so bad really. But the package was awesome

brightt1
12/7/18

Perfect pore cleaner. I have a great feeling about it. And that was quick delivery. I like the choice that I made.

mariong40
11/7/18

I have very good experience. Fast and reliable shipping. Really Great product.. Works great to really clean out your pores and keep acne away.

jessicag289
10/18/18

Good product. Very fast delivery. The quality and service have been great! I am happy with my purchase.

albertej
9/28/18

super effective. really helpful. It has improved my skin.The clarisonic brush set I purchased from them works great! I ordered clarisonic sonic system and I'm so excited about it.

estellea6
9/20/18

I have very good experience .The clarisonic brush set I purchased from them works great! I would definitely buy again soon.

tylerj61
9/12/18

I have had my mia1 barely over 2 years and the device is dead, I rarely used and decide so recently I would start taking better care of my face. Tried to use my Mia and it was dead. Customer service was no help, offering me a coupon for future orders, why would I buy more of your horribly made products?

clarar37
9/11/18

Thank god for a less expensive solution when ot comes to a facial tool. This really works deep into your skin to get that icky dirt and makeup out

walterr91
8/22/18

It is really the value for money I was expecting. Actually I've already tried other companies and none of them delivered me the same result. However, I'd recommend for my friends and already did it.

margite1
8/14/18

I love the cosmetics and beauty products of this store. Glad they have quaint stuff and great service. I ordered clarisonic sonic system and I'm so excited about it.

tinalouisel
8/14/18

I'm in my mid-40's and have rosacea with extremely sensitive oily skin. My dermatologist actually recommended that I use a Clarisonic to help with gentle daily exfoliation that also deep-cleans my pores. So I purchased the Mia about 4 years ago. Because of my highly sensitive skin, I use mine only at night in conjunction with Skinceuticals Micro-exfoliating Gel. My skin is noticeably smoother and the redness from my rosacea is nearly diminished. I feel that I look younger and people always compliment my skin! I recommend this for everyone - including men.

biancaf9
8/11/18

The clarisonic is great, sooooo pleased. but shipping takes more time. Customer serivce is good. Will order again!

47 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Can this be used by someone who has a pacemaker??

By Patricia H.

Questions? Get answers from the Clarisonic staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Clarisonic