Review of Chinavasion

Tel: 3907214654910
support@chinavasion.com

liamr23
1/25/19

This is the second cell phone I have purchased through China Vision. Loved the last phone, I was able to get service in many areas, where other cell phone users were unable to get any service. Hope this cell phone is as good as the last one.

jays403
12/31/18

but I await delivery time for full review to assess the reliability of Chinavasion and if I would use them for my next purchase

omerb26
12/13/18

Very good site
technological products wonderful
also reliable since long time shopping
Very innovators
New products coming incessantly

josephf208
12/12/18

I might not buy again anything at Chinavision. Why am I forced to show at least 100 characters?............

carlosa153
12/11/18

Never had any issues with the products or delivery, been using them for a few years now.

Very trustworthy, highly recommended....

Tip for consumers: Check back regularly as they discount slow selling items quite often.

zdenkav1
12/5/18

Scammers, I do not order the order for 650 USD, pay Paypal came only one phone for 136USD, other goods did not arrive, DHL delivery delivered 14 days and only one piece !!! Do not respond to customer support, do not buy anything !!!

garyw312
11/27/18

great to deal witheverything is as said and posting is fairly quick whats said about the box is ib it

elliottb36
Elliott B.
11/27/18

I've used Chinavasion for years now. They provide reliable products for good prices. Sometimes the instructions are not in English or are incomplete.

ashleyb365
11/23/18

I am very grateful to you for this professional and good treatment and I hope that I did not exist and delivered the goods to my relatives: aussama remilets

shaheenm3
11/2/18

Very good excellent service for personal buying and for my drop-shipping.Very good excellent service for personal buying and for my drop-shipping.

benc276
10/10/18

Have recommended Chinavasion to family and friends. Affordable and diverse product range. :)

guyd49
10/2/18

Pretty good order fulfilment but you'd better hope there is no need for this company after the sale. I purchased a $400 phone. Had issues with poor reception from the start. After 3-4 daysof receiving the package I contacted Chinavasion "support". Took several attempts to finally submit ticket due to their site sucking as well. Didn't hear back for 5 business days and contacted again. They replied 3 days later asking me vague questions that I had already explained in much detail. Never received any response from them same day regardless of me replying less than 20 from message receipt. So over the next 2 weeks....they would ask a pointless question or a lame suggestion (example removing battery and restarting)to resolve problem. I would answer the question then have to wait another day for them to not ever answer my questions nor read my replies to know what I have already attempted. No change, still have a phone that doesn't work & they just quite answering my messages all together. So when you read that they have this great return/warranty program....good luck even getting them to provide an rma. They don't seem to stand behind what they sell whatsoever.

Terrible support structure, please don't buy from these people.

iang95
6/26/18

MUY BUEN LUGAR PARA COMPRAR TODO ES DE MUY BUENA CALIDAD Y EN LA MAYORIA DE LOS PRODUCTOS SON ALTEMENTE NOVEDOSOS, OTROS SON MUY CURIOSOS Y LOS QUE TIENEN PERMANENCIA SON REALMENTE PRODUCTOS LIDERES EN SU AREA

ugot1
6/7/18

Perfet , all the same forever , googd job
Thanks and best regards

Hugo

Très bien , relation parfaite j'adorre

Continuer pendant longtemps

reginaldb37
6/6/18

chinavasion has given me excellent products that i have purchased in the last 18 months could not be happyer.

madhanj
5/27/18

First time I ordered it. Hope they will give best quality product. Thank u so much for your latest updates.

lanceb53
5/23/18

I receive items in 2 business days flat, every single time! They even give me a smal discount here and there. Highly recommend

markl490
5/19/18

Trusted website with very good service availability. Very Helpful and reliable.
In some cases the price is compatitive related to others but is many cases the prices are much higher.

terrym232
5/6/18

Easy company to work with, easy to navigate around their site will do business with them again. Keep up the good work, looking forward to next time

franciscoo5
4/30/18

I do not recommend Chinavasion. It is not trustworthy.
I do nor recommend you to buy from this website, it is a VERY bad company. It has attractive prices to captivate you, but the quality of the products is terrible. You have no option, if you buy from this website you can even win at the beginning, but at the end YOU WILL SURELY LOSE and it doesn't matter if you complain or not, their customer service won't solve your problem, the problem will always be yours.
I bought six cameras and one NVR from Chinavasion, in less than a month in operation the NVR and two cameras failed and I lost more than $200.
Tried to find a solution for this problem, NO WAY.
The best option for you is STAY AWAY FROM CHINAVASION.
I told them I would let everybody know about this.

rahuld27
4/28/18

To over chara and Dalivey Polaris to my Rahul my taki to hasnabad west beangli My jdjsgdeoshdghdb hdjdbdiduggdksbbsksoshhhsbsnsohgfs

gregh113
4/27/18

I've ordered many times from Chinavasion. Every product I've received has been of high quality. Shipping is very fast and customer service is fantastic.

danp138
4/22/18

Purchased a phone , and didn't work in a few months but it was a present to my sister...then till she could send the phone back, warranty has been expired; Explained the situation to Marita, and Jeffrey, and they still their best to fix the phone; now is on the way back to me, then back to my sister....traveling half of the globe!China to Canada, then to Germany...Hope will worth this time all that effort!Thanks, Dan

deivyf
4/19/18

This site has it all!!!! And they wholesale so you know you getting the best price! I'm going be doing long business with you guys!

stevend127
4/6/18

afraid of the other reviews i just read AFTER i ordered. I hope they are legit. I worry because i emailed them a few times and did not get an answer. Also the reduction coupon they suggested did not work. Hopefully they prove me wrong.

Well, I wrote one of those reviews and I'm not lying. These people are so bad they redefine the word bad. I've never written a bad review in my life. Some of the stories I've read since then are beyond belief. They have a system set up to take your money that works better than a room full of lawyers.

By John J.

They pay for the good ones. I've confronted a couple of people and no one denies it. One girl did a youtube vid and she admitted it. They are a crafty, deliberately evil company. They won't answer these questions but they monitor these sites. When I hit 1000 views they offered me a refund, said they would make an exception. I let them give me part of my shipping ($26) but I think I'll use the tablet for target practice. Because they quickly changed and said "if they couldn't repair it" and "wouldn't I prefer $50 store credit?". A condition of my getting a return was to take down this review, I have the email.

By John J.

Questions? Get answers from the Chinavasion staff and other customers.

Chinavasion?