Chinadragonfood.net

Chinadragonfood.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Chinadragonfood.net?

“Wrong food, bad food, not hot”

AJ U.
11/13/20

I ordered for the first time from here bc of a recommendation. I asked for rangoons which were burnt, silverware which wasn't there, and they charged me $3.50 for a delivery fee of 4 blocks but still strong armed me for a tip. I got chicken broccoli (which was ok) and Singapore noodles, which was by comparison to other stores, terrible, and incorrectly seasoned. I do like spicy, but if you put spice on poop it's still poop. The base should be good food before covering it up with heat. Very disappointed would NOT recommend. Spouse also disappointed.

aju2
November 13th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Chinadragonfood.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chinadragonfood.net?

Have a question about Chinadragonfood.net?