ChimeneasOnline.net

ChimeneasOnline.net

ChimeneasOnline.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. ChimeneasOnline.net also ranks 36th among Patio sites.

How would you rate ChimeneasOnline.net?

“Well, there are a few very good things here, that makes...”

anonymous D.
2/3/20

Well, there are a few very good things here, that makes me give a high rate 1. I didn't see any hidden fee, everything is pretty clear 2. There's a free protection app which is a big plus too 3. I used a coupon for a 30% discount and end up with a very nice final price Just one thing I didn't like was the very long process of the purchase, but maybe there can not be any shorter version of this process, so it's fine.

“Even though you guys have a lot of questions answered...”

anonymous R.
5/22/20

Even though you guys have a lot of questions answered in your FAQs, it is tough to follow all those links. I feel you should have a YouTube channel with professional videos teaching how to use all the different settings, like AWS. There is plenty of information and courses on how to use AWS, which makes it so much easier to use them for big projects, unlike regular hosting service providers. Conclusion: Horrible user experience

petrinab
December 12th, 2014
Chimeneasonline will take your money, send you an inferior Gardeco clay chimenea and then say it is your fault when it breaks. I followed the long, explicit instructions to the letter, had the first fire to find it had cracked and broken into 3 pieces. After sending photos, emails and many ignored follow up telephone calls they conversed with Gardeco, who decided we had ignored the instructions, over fired the chimenea and caused "thermal shock", hence why it had broken. Therefore they would not exchange, send a replacement or give a refund. I'm left with a pile of clay chimenea pieces and trying to get my money back from the credit card company! Do not trust this company or the Gardeco clay products.

Questions? Get answers from the ChimeneasOnline.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ChimeneasOnline.net?

Have a question about ChimeneasOnline.net?