Children's Castle Educare

Children's Castle Educare has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Children's Castle Educare?

“We love Children's Castle for their individualized attention and focus on preparation for Kindergart”

Catina T.
4/20/19

The individualized attention that my child receives is amazing! I feel like he is heading into kindergarten with so many skills already mastered because of Children's Castle. We also love the extra activities that the staff plans throughout the year. My son really looks forward to the carnival and of course, can't wait to enjoy the summer camp fun! Thank you CCE :)

catinat2
April 20th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Children's Castle Educare staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Children's Castle Educare?

Have a question about Children's Castle Educare?