Review of ChesleyLawyers

dchesley@chesleylawyers.com
2017 Customer choice award

osarh
10/3/18

My family hired David for the representation on my brothers case, always professional and on time to the court hearings. We are all very happy with the results that he fought for, the case took some time but it was worth the waiting for good results.

nickn85
9/10/18

David took care of me. Made the best of a bad situation. He is very down to earth. He is very precise, professional, and relentless. I was really nervous at court until I seen David in action. "Speak softly and carry a big stick" T. Roosevelt That is what David brings to the table

aber20
9/10/18

Under unfortunate circumstances I was in need of a defense attorney. I am extremely fortunate that I was referred to Mr. Chesley. From the moment I walked into their office I was treated with respect and did not feel judged. I wasn't given false hope of the possible outcome and was informed of the severity of the situation. I felt confident that they would do everything possible to defend me, and attempt to keep my license. I followed every suggestion Mr. Chesley gave me and in result I was able to keep my license, job, family, and dignity. Mr. Chesley in my opinion went above and beyond to assist me through this extremely difficult time in my life. I truly can say he saved my life as I had a lot to be lost. He is an excellent, honest, hardworking attorney. Thank you David.

rickr189
9/8/18

I was referred to David by another attorney.
I had false allegations brought against me and I met with David to discuss.
He was non judgemental and understood what was going on in my situation.
When the other party reached out to him he spent his time with them to try and diffuse the situation.
At trial, his deep knowlegde of the law made for a quick technical breakdown of of the plantiff's case.
His demeanor is professional, he is trustworthy, his 'service' is top notch.
He is truly your advocate
Case was dismissed and my name was cleared.

denisg39
9/8/18

Mr. Chesley did a great job representing me in 2017. Without getting into any details all I can say is that Through mr. Chesley's relationships, he was able to negotiate an excellent deal for me.. I don't think many attorneys would of delivered the same result. Plus his services were reasonably priced so If you need a crimal attorney Mr. Chesley is the man to call.

elley
9/5/18

They did really good on my case, their services are definitely recommended. They show up to court on time and actually care for your case.

ireneo12
8/11/18

My niece received one of your general fliers and it had her offense and arrest date right in the front for anyone to see it. It was received via U.S. MAIL. I will advise her to even consider this firm. What happened to client/attorney confidentially ? so unprofessional.

dominicg13
10/24/17

I highly recommend attorney David Chesley for his DUI defense service. Very professional and affordable. Had my DUI reduced down to a misdemeanor traffic infraction. I will use them again if I ever get into trouble...

dominicg12
10/24/17

georgeg123
5/18/17

David and his law firm did a very good job on my case. I was arrested on serious charges and was very concerned about going to prison for a long time. They was cool and confident throughout the case and got me the result I desperately hoped for.

ljubeng
5/2/17

Highly recommend. Gave straight up advice from the beginning. Didn't just tell me what I wanted to hear just to get hired. The good and the bad. Mr. Chesley runs a professional and efficient law practice that has very reasonable fees. I could not be happier with the service I received. He turned a very scary situation into something I could handle. They both worked very hard to ensure that my case would have the desired outcome that I was looking for. Would recommend this firm to anybody, including family and friends.

juans67
5/1/17

Calling the Law Offices of David Chesley was by far my best decision after my arrest. Very thorough, professional, and got results! You don't need luck, just David at the Law Offices of David Chesley!

edithf8
4/25/17

David Chesley is a hero in Court. Fantastic representation, friendly, knowledgable, kind, and effective! I recommend him to anyone! We will be using him again in the future. Get this man a cape!

danielm328
4/21/17

Good attorneys! I recommend them. If they hadnt handled my case the public defender I was going to have to plead to something much worse. When they took over the case they changed the outcome. They were worth it for me.

doram15
8/31/16

This was my second DUI and I was overwhelmed with the process and the possible consequences. David Chesley was very knowledgeable about DUI defense and his prices are fair. He explained things so I could understand my options and he helped me fight the charges. There are lots of technicalities with a DUI arrest and license suspension and lots of police make mistakes. David Chesley was able to find one of the mistakes which greatly benefitted my case. I highly recommend him!

yadirav
5/18/16

I was blown away at the professionalism and knowledge that David Chesley and his team were able to provide me with ! From the very first phone conversation with David right through to the very completion of my case , I was treated with the outmost respect and dignity which means the absolute world to me. I can't thank this firm and it's members enough for helping me through this nightmare in my life and showing me the light of day again. I will not forget this and will spread the positive word of how you helped me and made me feel throughout the case! Thank you all again for everything you did for me!

dennisr35
8/13/15

my head was spinning and i couldnt sleep i thought my image would be tarnished, luckely i was pointed in the direction of mister chesley by a good friend and from the first meeting he shoed confidence and looked the part, i hired him and since the first day he told me how the judge will see me and how i should act in front of them etc all in all he saved me.

carmenc24
8/13/15

these people took the time to get to know me and my case i was not just a paycheck to them, they asked me many questions and showed me how they were going to take care of things.

amya32
6/24/15

once i spoke directly to david and got his opinion on my DUI case i started to feel better once he came to me and said the worst was past i was so relieved he took care of everything.

leea66
6/24/15

they asked me for all the deatils trough mail and then again once i met a lawyer and it seemed like i was under interrogation but it was worth it because of one of those details it made things easier for me in the end.

justinf25
6/23/15

i would of ended up in jail if it wasnt for this firm and their hard work, i made an appointment and gave them some info on my case trough their website and when i went to see them they had already done some research even tho i hadnt hired them yet now thats dedication after seeing this and listening to their options i was sold, thank you all not just the lawyer but the staff was great.

celiam3
6/23/15

reliable and hardworking is what i needed after all the research i did i had to put my case in someone's hands and so i did and they came trough and showed me how they handled my case.

michaelm269
6/23/15

as far as i know they took every detail of my case into account and represented me the best they could i am very thankful.

oliviac9
6/22/15

they posted information about cases they've worked and seemed honest about their ourtcomes after i read trough most of that i was sure i could trust them, thanks.

armandob12
6/22/15

well thats what my life has been like i was lucky to find someone who would give me some stability and David did just that after going trough my case he kept me updated trough email and i did some research trough his website to find so many people who have gone trough what i have, thanks.

Questions? Get answers from the ChesleyLawyers staff and other customers.

ChesleyLawyers?