Review of Chef's Resource

Chef's Resource reviews

1 Review From Our Community

nancyh3
12/15/09

Ordered a pan for my husband in November. When it hadn't arrived three weeks later, I called. After waiting for 10 minutes for Customer Service, a very bored sounding person told me it was out of stock. He didn't know why it hadn't arrived, but it might (MIGHT) arrive in January or even February. He had no way of knowing. He had no ideas about why no one had contacted me to tell me it was out of stock. Now I am here 10 days before Christmas, back to square one. I'm going to try again with them, to see if they can deliver by Christmas with another pan. I'll keep you posted.

Later: Decided to call before I ordered this time, even though it said on the page that the pan could be delivered by Christmas. The same bored-sounding customer service guy told me it could not get there by Christmas. He was very unapologetic, pointed out the area where (in faint orange letters) it said that the item could not be delivered. Refused to admit that there was anything strange about the fact that it said, right below this, that it COULD be delivered. This web site totally stinks. But the poor customer service is what really gives it a "$#@!"

Questions? Get answers from the Chef's Resource staff and other customers.

Chef's Resource?