Cheapticketsdeal.co.uk

Cheapticketsdeal.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Cheapticketsdeal.co.uk?

“Complete Crooks”

f a.
12/10/20

This is the uk arm of CheapTicketsDeal.com. I've been waiting almost 10 months for a refund from an airline-canelled flight. The airline refunded cheapticketsdeal over 6 months ago and though i've spent over 40 hours calling them and being promised my refund it still hasn't come. Avoid this company at all costs.

fa41
December 10th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Cheapticketsdeal.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cheapticketsdeal.co.uk?

Have a question about Cheapticketsdeal.co.uk?