This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Cheapnhljerseys.us

Cheapnhljerseys.us has a consumer rating of 1.33 stars from 12 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Cheapnhljerseys.us also ranks 119th among Jersey sites. The most common issues with Cheapnhljerseys.us are around shipping times, which tend to take longer than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Cheapnhljerseys.us?

“I custom 3 nhl jerseys from cheapnhljersey,their jerseys...”

sesteimle j.
12/8/13

I custom 3 nhl jerseys from cheapnhljersey,their jerseys are quality. ship are not fast,it took about half month to get it but its worth the wait.

“Beware people...”

J K.
1/5/14

Beware people...if only I would have seen the reviews for this company before I ordered and got played a fool! Don't order from cheapnhljerseys.us or else you will be ripped off for your money! They are crooks! They need to be prosecuted!! Been over a month since I placed order and the money was taken from my bank account. Have not received any thing yet tracking says it was delivered to a city I don't even live in and get no response from any of the emails I've sent them!

jk45
January 5th, 2014
tierneyc
February 13th, 2014
If I could give them negative stars I would. I ordered 2 jerseys in the beginning of December. About a week a half ago I actually thought they came, and I was wrong! I got one baseball jersey. I ordered hockey jerseys!! I have emailed every email on the website, plus sent in a message and no response! I spent almost $200.00. Don't waste your time with this scam of a website!
sesteimlej
December 8th, 2013
I custom 3 nhl jerseys from cheapnhljersey,their jerseys are quality.
ship are not fast,it took about half month to get it but its worth the wait.
jessicaf6
December 18th, 2013
I ordered 1 non-custom jersey a month ago- payment was deducted from my account, but I never got a confirmation or tracking info. I finally emailed the company and got:

your order was created and paid there. we have shipped out your order
already. please not worry.

we have more than 500 orders come everyday, so it is too busy to
answer all of the emails in time, please understand. we do serious
business and wish long term cooperate with you.

we try our best to ship all of orders in next day and come to you as
soon as possible , at least no later than Christmas Day. thanks!

This site says that everything is delivered in a week. Apparently my order has already shipped, but I should maybe get it by Christmas? I responded asking for legit tracking info or I will contact my bank and have them cancel the transaction as a scam. SO FRUSTRATING.
jimc73
February 1st, 2014
What a nightmare...received email confirming order was processed and payment was successfully received. Hour later got email stating they can't process order until payment is received. Sent many emails with no response. Emailed them to cancel my order several times. Instead they withdrew 90 bucks got response saying don't worry order paid and is being shipped. No tracking number for another 8 days after they said it was shipped. Arrived today instead of a Chicago Blackhawk jersey I got a poor quality Toronto blue jays s jersey. Trying to get address for returns but no response of course. My visa company said they will refund money back to me then go after website for compensation. Don't make the same mistake .......
rickk25
January 7th, 2014
Ordered 3 jerseys on 12/4/2013 still not here....I asked over and over and over for a legit tracking number they responded with someone else's order and when I corrected them have not heard a word since. This is a joke of a company and will NEVER do business with them again!!!!!! I am cancelling my payment and looking into legal action on this if it means getting a class action suit on them, they have ruined my 7 year olds christmas and they are lucky they are overseas.
carrieh13
February 7th, 2014
Same scenario as the commenter below me. RIPPED off! Stay away! Wish I had researched more before I gave them my money!
christyc6
March 2nd, 2014
I ordered a hockey jersey. After 2 weeks I emailed them asking where it was and got an immediate reply saying it shipped. I started tracking it and it said it was in Chicago sort facility for more than a week. When I emailed them back I got no response so I went to the website to look for a contact #. The website was gone!!! I started googling it and found this site. After reading these reviews I called my cc company and disputed the charges. Today, if u type in their website you will see court documents regarding restraining them from selling fake jerseys! Unbelievable!!!!
jeffc49
January 25th, 2014
Is there any chance to get your money back from credit card company or bank,when you didn´t receive your order in a month and they´re not responding to emails? They should be in jail!!!
erikt8
February 28th, 2014
DO NOT ORDER FROM CHEAPNHLJERSEYS.US. By far the worst online experience ever. I ordered a kids hockey jersey and 3 weeks later received a men's camoflauge baseball jersey. There is no phone number listed on their website because it is a Chinese company. They finally responded to my multiple inquiries about correcting the order and they said they would get to it after the Chinese New Year celebration. Look at their website under Shipping Info on the bulletin board, where you will find many orders that are messed up. I have requested that they refund the purchase price but highly doubt that will happen, so I will dispute the charge on my credit card. This place is a scam!!! DO NOT USE!!!
briano12
March 3rd, 2014
Wish I had searched reviews before I ordered...

I ordered two personalized Blackhawks jerseys ($187.61) and three weeks later, I received one, (low quality) baseball shirt.

When I went back to the site to contact their customer service, I found it had been replaced by a notice by the United States District Court Southern District of Florida.

It appears www.cheapnhljerseys.us (And several other sites) have been named in a trademark lawsuit.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!
jeffc51
February 7th, 2014
Same as most on here.....I ordered a Bruins jersey and received a St. Louis Cardinal jersey. I have tried for a week to get a response from ANYONE on their web site, thru the shipping/exhchange email links they provide, throught the supposed online phone support link, which has no one available to speak to you.

This has to be either a company that has been shut down or their whole infrustructure has just fallen apart with all these mistake orders, I only ordered the Bruins McQuaid jersey, becuase they were one of the few that showed they had it! And it was a $90 jersey...not exactly cheap!. I saw a 'letter' , on this web site, written from the 'owner' in the 'shipping' or the 'exchange' part of their website, appologizing for all the mistakes made over the holiday and that they were retooling their shipping dept., and that all orders that were f-ed up, they would send you the correct jersey, and you could keep the mistake.

Sounds terrific, but this whole no conatct, no repsonse is just telling me this is a grab your money, send us boobs who ordered a jersey from this website, some outdated, unwanted jersey from whatever sport, from whatever country and call it a day.

Just some info in this site, from what I could gather, this company grabs jerseys from anywhere in the world...mine came from China I guess, according to the package slip on the bag, Mind you , there was not order slip in the bag letting you know it came from chealnhljerseys.us.

I am not sure what course of action to take against this company, other than go on BBB.com and just file a complaint with them. I am not giving up, and I will post on every website I can find like the BBB, all that has transpired...I will copy/paste this story all day long and ruin them the best I can,

If anyone has a way they used to get a response from this company, let us know on here.

***UPDATE - last year at some point, this site and others that were associated with it, have been shut down by the feds for all kinds of illegal activity. I don't think you can find this site anymore, but if you do, DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM...Look up the name and all the affiliations of the name of this site and stay away from them.

Questions? Get answers from the Cheapnhljerseys.us staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cheapnhljerseys.us?

Have a question about Cheapnhljerseys.us?