Cheapest Essay

Cheapest Essay has a consumer rating of 4.74 stars from 19 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Cheapest Essay also ranks 44th among Essay Writing sites.

How would you rate Cheapest Essay?

“I like this site”

Vhen C.
1/5/20

My bro had his birthday last week and we planned a surprise party at home. As a gift I planned to do a powerpoint presentation. But they said it was bad. HAHA so I got online searched for help and found this site. First thing, support was friendly and fast replying. The price was affordable they even gave me 25% discount because I am a new user and used SteJbbr25OFF code. The delivery was on time too. Great!

“All these reviews are fake, they are a scam”

Jay L.
4/16/19

Do not be fooled by these fake reviews, the website is a total scam. Save your money and go elsewhere

vhenc
January 5th, 2020
The delivery was on time too.
Great!
Ahmed A. – Cheapest Essay Rep
Hi there Vhen, first of all, belated Happy birthday to your brother and we're happy to be of help and we hoped you had an amazing party.
faithk20
August 5th, 2019
My paper came on time. Really affordable but quality papers. The support is easy to communicate with. This is a good writing services website for essays.
jayl254
April 16th, 2019
Ahmed A. – Cheapest Essay Rep
Hi Jay L., we would like to extend to you our deepest apologies regarding your bad experience. We are normally known as one of the most reliable and professional writing services online. We have an exceptional customer support system and we always give 100% attention to details however, we regret that we missed the mark. We would greatly appreciate this opportunity to give you a 25% discount on your next order to somehow compensate for our shortcoming. Rest assured that this time, we'll get your order perfectly written in accordance with your specific instructions and writing requirements. Please use this code: SteJbbr25OFF or this link: https://www.cheapestessay.com/index.php?code=SteJbbr25OFF. Thanks and have a great day!
johncarlos
November 20th, 2019
It was my first time using an online writing service. I found the website easy to use, straightforward ordering process, and very helpful support. Greatly appreciated.
Ahmed A. – Cheapest Essay Rep
Hey there John Carlo, thank you for using Cheapest Essay. We're happy to know that you are satisfied with our service. We'd be happy to give you a discount on your next order if you like, simply ask our customer support staff to give you a free quote. Once again, thank you so much for patronizing the service. Have a great day ahead!
emema
April 30th, 2019
I cannot thank enough the brilliant writers of Cheapest Essay for saving me from failing my Soc. Sci. subject. Fantastic Service, High quality papers, on-time delivery, friendly customer service, affordable prices, original and plagiarism-free contents --- I can't ask for more! you name it, they have it! Great work Cheapest Essay Team! I definitely would recommend the service to my friends and classmates. Thank you so much and more power!
wendyc281
November 25th, 2019
At first, I was hesitant to hire them but after checking their site and talking to their customer support, I was convinced that its legit! The paper they made for me was awesome and I really liked it. Glad to have hired them and will definitely come back in the future.
Ahmed A. – Cheapest Essay Rep
Hi Wendy, thank you for your review and please be informed that we'd love to serve you again next time! For you to get an order discount, please ask a free quote from our support staffs at support@cheapestessay.com. Have a great day!
emema1
November 20th, 2019
I was about to give up with my dissertation. I really have lost my hope to graduate from my bachelor's degree but then a friend of mine told me about this professional writing service. It's like a blessing in disguise! A professional writer helped me write my dissertation and I even earned a 96% grade for it. All thanks to this amazing writing service! I usually don't write reviews but since I can't thank them enough for what they've done for me, I am writing this review hoping to share this good news for everyone out there who also need help with their papers.
lykal
December 13th, 2019
The service was just awesome! I ordered a ten-paged essay and require it to be delivered in 2days. And the finished essay was delivered on time! I was so relieved of the stress.
Ahmed A. – Cheapest Essay Rep
Hello there Lyka, we would like to express our appreciation to you for sharing your amazing experience using Cheapest Essay. We're happy to hear that we are able to help relieve your stress. As a token of gratitude for leaving us a genuine review, we'll give you a free quote on your next order. You can also share the attached link on this message to your friends and classmates for them to get 25% discount on their first orders!

donb125
August 25th, 2017
Verified purchase
I got my order right on time and I was very satisfied with the final result. Great job Cheapest Essay!
Ahmed A. – Cheapest Essay Rep
Hi Don B., we'd like to thank you for sharing us your genuine experience in using Cheapest Essay. We're happy that you are satisfied with our service. Have a nice day!
stephenc129
September 8th, 2017
Verified purchase
I just want to say thank you to the writers of Cheapest Essay for providing me with a top quality paper.
charlottek15
September 1st, 2017
Verified purchase
Your essay site is what I was looking for. My assignment got the highest score because of the amazing work of your writer! Thanks for that.. I will continue to use your service for my papers.
8 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Cheapest Essay is definitely a legit company. I myself can attest to that.

See more answers (4)

Cheapest Essay helped me finish my undergrad dissertation and I was even more happy to get a 96% grade out of it!

See more answers (3)

Cheapest Essay is an amazing writing service! Aside from their writers are really great and talented, their price rates are also affordable compared to other writing services and they even offer a huge discount for their first time customer. Here, I can share it to you in case you want to try the service yourself. Copy and paste this link and place your order using it, you'll have a 25% discount ( http://cheapestessay.info/Help )

See more answers (3)

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Cheapest Essay staff and other customers.

We Write Your Paper: * 100% Plagiarism Free * On-time Delivery * 24/7 Support Contact us: Email: support@cheapestessay.com Phone: +1 (909) 441-1414

Ahmed A.
Owner / Executive

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cheapest Essay?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.7
Have a question about Cheapest Essay?