Chatnow

Chatnow has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Chatnow ranks 80th among Chat sites.

How would you rate Chatnow?

“The moment I needed a voice, it was there”

Jeremy S.
10/18/19

This is not a counseling service, its a place where you can find someone to chat to. On this specific evening I felt as if the world was collapsing, and needed anyone, someone - to talk to. Someone came online immediately, and listened and listened more, then empathized. My relationship with Christ did then come up, and as a Christian I welcomed it. The conversation was desperately needed at a moment that was very dark for me. If you dont want to be asked questions about your relationship with God, say so; they will likely share their own lives to that end, but will respect it. Thankful for the site and these people give their own time freely and genuinely care.

“No support just hostile questions”

Axl F.
7/14/19

Really disappointed wtth this chat, went there at a really low point and couldn't call anyone from church so just wanted them to pray with me and instead of doing that it was an interrogation of questions about when I "got saved" how I "live that out each day". I told them over and over again I'm Christian but they just ignored my answers like they have a script and have to stick to it. Just awful. If you want prayer support go somewhere else.

jeremys385
October 18th, 2019

axlf1
July 14th, 2019

Just awful. If you want prayer support go somewhere else.

ms580
April 29th, 2019

Chatnow is an utter travesty they don't try to talk to you about what's happening instead they just keep asking you questions like:
"are you saved? When were you saved?"
"are you baptised and when?"
"how is Christ shown in your daily life?"
When you ask to talk about the challenge your facing, they are more interested in treating you like you need to be converted, even though you've explained that you are a Sunday teacher at your local church and married to a trainee pastor"

The site is run by egocentric idiots and makes big claims to help support you through tough times but in fact does nothing of the sort.

Spoke to two guys called Emmanuel and Chris, and it was obvious they were not trained in talking to others or any kind of prayer ministry - a pair of amateurs making themselves feel good by repeating salvation questions.
Avoid!

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Chatnow staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chatnow?

Have a question about Chatnow?