Review of Charge.com

Tel: 1-888-924-2743
gregdanzig@gmail.com

jasonj12
7/9/13

I have had a great experience with charge.com. I am saving about $200/month as compared to my previous processor. I was up and running with them the same day I applied.

davidw18
7/5/10

I signed up with them, they cancelled my account 1 week later saying they don't want to have me as a client saying my transaction level is too high. They then charged $1000 cancellation fee for 2 account I just setup for my 2 business, and they are holding more than a $1000 of my money which I processed through them.
I am the most ethical person, and there is no reason why any one should go through this. They are extremely anal, and arrogant to deal with. I would never recommend this merchant to anyone.
There are merchants with no cancellation fees, lower monthly fees, and processing fees than this company.
I would never recommend anyone go with charge.com

richp
6/11/08

My experience on charge.com was not good. - Their first scam is, each application is automatically approved. That should be a heads up that this is a bad business. The second scam is you say what your sales will be and if you want MC or Visa. And then somehow automatically you are taking AMEX and JCB and discover, and paying that AMEX fee. Then when you want to terminate because of their non existant customer support, it costs you $300 to leave (and that is why there is no set up fee). All they have is a good domain name.

Questions? Get answers from the Charge.com staff and other customers.

Charge.com?