This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Champdogs.co.uk

Champdogs.co.uk

Champdogs.co.uk has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 13 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Champdogs.co.uk also ranks 321st among Pets sites.

How would you rate Champdogs.co.uk?

“I have learned a huge amount on this site”

corinne k.
4/10/12

I have learned a huge amount on this site - esp. About breeding. I haven't bred a litter yet - but I feel much much better prepared having read so much great advice from very experienced breeders. The site is fairly robust - so if you think it's OK to whelp $#*!es outside or to mate dogs without the appropriate forethought and health checks then this is not the site for you. Of all the dog sites I frequent - this one is the best.

“Removed after many years”

Gary P.
7/15/20

Was removed from champdogs today for a policy breach that happened in 2015 for listing a Blue Weimaraner Stud dog. (The dog actually died in 2015) although the colour is accepted by the Kennel Club not so by Champdogs. I then made a mistake around 2-3 years ago by listing a litter from a Blue female for which I received a warning back then. As the years went by I listed other litters (Not my blue Weimaraners I will add) and everything was fine until today when I was struck off. Just be warned that after you have input all your pedigree's building up your database that Champdogs can just turn you off just like that, years later, and wont respond to any emails either, great way to treat their customers! Also want to point out I'm a kennel club assured breeder and all the dogs I have are fully health tested as per the scheme, unlike other dogs they allow on the site.

corinnek
April 10th, 2012

Of all the dog sites I frequent - this one is the best.
alisonh
April 16th, 2012
Excellent website. There are many experienced dog people on this site. People come on to ask questions about everything from behaviourable problems to feeding and whelping and health. I have learnt a lot and it is good that when you do have a problem or concern there is often someone that has been through the same problem and can give either advice or support. Admin do a great job but there is always someone that can slip through the net.
judyy
April 30th, 2012
I joined this forum some years ago now and have found it to be excellent. Most contributors share their knowledge and opinions and are very clear as to which is which. The expertise offered freely to help others improve their care of dogs is unmatched anywhere else--a big thanks to them all and the admin staff.
daisyd2
April 10th, 2012
If you have a genuine interest in dogs and their wellbeing, especially when it comes to responsible breeding, this is the best site on the Net. If you're a puppy farmer or think breeding puppies is something to do "because it would be fun for the kiddies" then you'll find your ideas strenuously challenged!
kates14
April 15th, 2012
Just got jrt from shelter. Age unknown not barked since we got her. Was living in a shed. VERYpossesive about my husband also her dog bed. Any advise please

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Champdogs.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Champdogs.co.uk?

Have a question about Champdogs.co.uk?