Certified Watch Store reviews

support@certifiedwatchstore.com

fathiak
FATHIA K.
3/14/19

I wish sometimes you give some discount because I am loyal customer of your site for long time, but thus fare I did not get discount for the item I liked, like my last purchases.

williamb1046
William B.
3/11/19

Easy to navigate through the site, just hoping there's NO Problem with the watch but the band color looks different on site. I thought it was stainless steel color. Haven't had it sized or started the battery to see how well it works

lisab268
Lisa B.
3/9/19

Glad you had what I was looking for. This is a Birthday present so I won't officially look at it until 3/14. I do know I will need it adjusted as I have a very small wrist. This will be my third Eco Drive watch. I love them.

ronaldj45
Ronald J.
3/8/19

Have been trying to place this order for over a week.
(extremely convoluted)
constantly refused to acknowledge my patronage.

rayb212
Ray B.
3/7/19

Ordered a man's watch. Excellent price. Item exactly as advertised. Excellent service. The description of the watch was excellent along with excellent pictures. The order was filled the first day. Shipping was fast. One of the best experiences I have had ordering something on line. Five stars all around.

nicoler255
Nicole R.
3/5/19

Confirmation email not received upon initial order. Had to contact customer service for order confirmation. Otherwise, the bag I ordered was received quickly and exactly as described.

larryd99
Larry D.
3/4/19

My overall experience with Certified Watch Store so far is very good. I have asked questions about products, and I have always received a response. This is very important when buying online, that they are willing to provide customer service.

cherylb344
Cheryl B.
3/4/19

Thanks for offering top quality watches. I’m sure I’ll be ordering from you in the future.

brianl195
Brian L.
3/4/19

paypal was dorked up and the order frustrated. got a little messy, might want to work on reattempting payment process/follow up with customer redirects.

bradw137
Brad W.
3/2/19

First purchase from Certified Watch Store and was an exceptional experience! Great customer service, fast shipping and best prices. I highly recommend Certified Watch Store and will buy from them again!

gabrielh43
Gabriel H.
3/1/19

First time using CertifiedWatchStore and is very pleased with the service and prompt delivery. Will definitely make my next watch purchase from this site.

glenk39
glen k.
2/27/19

Found a great quality watch at a great price at a site that I trust and look at very often! Love their special price promotions!

als173
Al S.
2/25/19

I ordered and received a different watch and found that when it arrived, it didn't fit my wrist well. Customer service was very helpful and provided return instructions for a refund. As a result, I just ordered another watch from you.

gathay
Gatha Y.
2/22/19

I was very satisfied with my order. I love Certified Watch and I highly recommend to family and friends.

kiyasann
Kiyasan N.
2/22/19

Site's great and easy to use and best of all the collection along with the prices are unbeatable among all the other grey market option for entry level luxury watches.

tammig4
Tammi G.
2/21/19

The packaging was very secure and the watch is brand new. I love the watch and plan on buying more from this vendor. Thank you.

deew98
Dee W.
2/19/19

I ordered my watch on February 9, 2019 and received my order on February 13, 2019. The customer service was great. Product came really quickly. I would order from CertifiedWatchStore.com again.

eltonp12
Elton P.
2/18/19

Good customer service in the past that why i come back to shop at your company again ,your service is the 1St reason
thanks
E.P

matty15
Matt Y.
2/18/19

Great help with Eddie and really like that fact that you will price match against other sites. Saved on tax also. Thanks again

stephenh350
Stephen H.
2/17/19

Immediate delivery. Great communication re order and delivery status. Genuine article, just as described. Trustworthy seller!

rosemaryf52
Rosemary F.
2/17/19

Reviews were good, you had the watch I wanted for less money, I decided to give you a try. Worked out great, love the watch. I would use your site again for sure. Thank you.

kathleenas
Kathleena S.
2/15/19

The prices are responsible. Haven’t received my watch yet because I just ordered it. I compared prices and this store won hands down.

pault334
Paul T.
2/12/19

Hard to review until I get the product , and the time it takes to get it.
Fast delivery, nice watch

kristim71
Kristi M.
2/10/19

Quick and easy check out, product was as advertised and delivery as promised. I highly recommend CertifiedWatchStore.com. I will purchase from them again!

clydem68
Clyde M.
2/8/19

Best price on internet, quick and easy. Lightning fast shipping! And most importantly, CertifiedWatchStore.com is evidently an authorized Citizen seller, so I was able to register my Citizen watch with Citizen so my warranty is for 6 years! I've purchased Citizen watch on Ebay from a foreign seller in the past and tried to register the watch with Citizen. They wouldn't cover it because it was not an authorized seller. Thanks again CertifiedWatchStore.com!

Questions? Get answers from the Certified Watch Store staff and other customers.

Certified Watch Store?