Certified Watch Store reviews

support@certifiedwatchstore.com

estellaa2
Estella A.
5/16/19

This is my second time purchasing a watch and have had a great experience. My questions have been answered quickly.

matthewr117
Matthew R.
5/14/19

You guys have been great so far, aside from one little issue I had on a previous order. Everything has been great otherwise.

bobahk
BOBAH K.
5/12/19

Hello, at the moment all is well, although the relatives had problems with this store, but partially solved them.

jayd218
Jay D.
5/10/19

So far I really love your Website easy to follow!!! But your PRICES are UNBEATABLE!! I searched and compared your Company's prices to many others. I"m very happy so far. Thank you so much I will be buy for my husband soon. and for me too!

clarem81
Clare M.
5/8/19

Thanks for the promo code for the free ice watch! And that's for delivering this gift ahead of schedule.

rodneyd51
Rodney D.
5/6/19

The price was better than I ever imagined!
One of the watches did not come with a user/warranty booklet. Had to look up info regarding the screw down crown as this is the first watch I ever had with this feature. Also no packing material, just two watches in their boxes flopping around in a larger box.

wolfgangr6
Wolfgang R.
5/1/19

I have a large problem. My English need more devolepment. The text is large text about your Terms and condition. Thanks Wolfgang

tonya103
Tony A.
4/29/19

From the moment I picked the watch on the easy to search website to the actual delivery of the watch. It all seemed to easy and I was waiting for something to go wrong....no all went well and I would suggest buying from here to anyone!

waisx
Wais X.
4/28/19

This place is the shiznit! I was super skeptical at first but pulled the trigger and am so glad I did! 100% authentic and very fast shipping.

thomask124
Thomas K.
4/22/19

So far, so good. I paid for 2 - Day Air Shipping. If the watch arrives on time, then I'll be satisfied.

ericj114
Eric J.
4/22/19

Checkout was quick and great prices, hopefully merchandise received will be in good condition and authentic

bentleyy
Bentley Y.
4/19/19

So far so good but this is my first time with you. Just never got tracking until I emailed and got the package the same day I asked for tracking. Other than that I have a great product and shipping was super fast and would buy again!

jimg333
Jim G.
4/19/19

I searched for the item I wanted via Google search and found your store. Your prices were very competitive and I decided to buy from you not knowing much about your website and business. The transaction was perfect. Fast processing, great communications (via e-mail updates) and fast shipping. The item arrived well packaged and in new condition as described. I will buy from you again. Thanks!

anonymousx420
anonymous X.
4/18/19

Excellent customer service. Had an issue with a previous purchase and it was handled without questions.

frankv133
Frank v.
4/15/19

You don't accept credit cards from Australia. I do a lot of international shopping and I've never had this issue before.

erica178
Eric A.
4/14/19

Great prices and good website. I purchased the same watch on ebay with your company as seller for a higher $ amount last night but I have requested a cancellation to purchase directly through you, I hope this is not an issue as I like this watch.

randyh212
Randy H.
4/9/19

The Three Watches i Purchased Were Beautiful, The Only Issue Was That The Citizen Promaster Had No Manual With it?.

edens32
Eden S.
4/9/19

My eye doctor had these glasses and I almost spent $270 on them checked google real quick and these came up. I am kinda worried that since they were so cheap that they are not real. But, I looked at the reviews and they were great. I will know if they are real when I get them and if they are not I will return

shujah
Shuja H.
4/9/19

My First purchase , Shopping experience and rates are good. Need to check the item once its delivered

phillipk46
PHILLIP K.
4/4/19

The Seiko Watch far exceeded my expectations. The price was a steal. I highly recommend Certified Watch Store and look forward to more bargains in the future.

robertb674
Robert B.
3/31/19

If the watch arrives and is as advertised, I will be very satisfied.

Given the nature of the purchase, it would be nice to have a 24/7 helpline chat available.

luisa97
Luis A.
3/29/19

I love the fact that they offer free shipping to Puerto Rico, besides excellent inventory and competitive prices.

denniss364
DENNIS S.
3/28/19

Great service and products with Certified Watch Store. My first experience at ordering a watch could not have been any easier or more seamless. I will be a future client of CWS, job well done!

kentd20
Kent D.
3/23/19

Great price on a good product! I bought a Swiss Army Watch in 1994 and used it for 25 years, only replacing the battery. Great watch. I broke the crystal about a month ago so I purchased this new watch. Great deal and great price considering inflation over the past 25 years.

fathiak
FATHIA K.
3/14/19

I wish sometimes you give some discount because I am loyal customer of your site for long time, but thus fare I did not get discount for the item I liked, like my last purchases.

Questions? Get answers from the Certified Watch Store staff and other customers.

Certified Watch Store?