CertificationPoint

CertificationPoint has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. CertificationPoint also ranks 31st among Project Management sites.

How would you rate CertificationPoint?

“I first heard of certificationpoint.org emarketplace...”

terri g.
6/25/13

I first heard of certificationpoint.org emarketplace via a friend. I was looking for training in the adobe suite of products and was concerned about over spending on the training I want. My friend handed my this wooden "certtoken" provided to the public by certificationpoint to help spread the word. This token allowed me a $50 discount on the overall project cost. I spoke to one of their customer service representatives about the token and they told me I could keep reusing it as long as I wanted or pass it on to a friend in need of discounted seervices. I'd just like to spread the word on the quality level of service providers as well as getting quality training.

terrig2
June 25th, 2013

Questions? Get answers from the CertificationPoint staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CertificationPoint?

Have a question about CertificationPoint?