Review of Cerise

info@ceriseshirts.com

1 star

ameeza
2/21/19

Cerise custom shirts has continued to impress me every time, since three years. Recently I have ordered special five custom made shirts for my wedding. As we all know, getting shirts for weddings can be pretty lame and sometimes you feel like you are throwing your money away. Besides, ones wedding is great occasion, so one never go for low standard thing. You can very well imagine my satisfaction with Cerise custom shirts, as I only trusted on this shirt maker. I also get tons of complements on the shirts that I wore on wedding days. Cerise custom shirts will also help you out on what looks good and how things should fit and makes you feel confident and comfortable in your decision.

shaneb112
1/15/19

I am a short statured man and never find a shirt of my size. However, I have just received
a classic white dress shirt from Cerise custom shirts. The shirt has perfect
fit with all parts fits my body. The fabric is also soft and breathable but
not see-through and will help me most of the time in summer. The Cerise
custom shirts team helped me pick the right size and now I have a perfect
fitting custom shirt.

kerrys80
7/9/18

I actually never know what a real formal dress shirt look like. It does not mean that I do not wear dress shirts. Since my childhood, I have been wearing them, but all of my shirts were bought from off the rack shops that give everyone a pathetic fit. However, my whole perception changed when I dealt with Cerise custom shirts. I recently ordered 2 custom dress shirts and was amazed when I saw versatile designing and styling options available at the site. I customized my shirt and mentioned all my measurements. I was still skeptical about the shirt until I received it. Ultimately, it turned out to be my first experience to wear a well-fitted shirt. Now I love my custom dress shirts and will surly refer my friends to go there.

henryl70
7/25/17

I have bought many things and articles from online shops and have never experienced more better services than Cerise custom shirts. They have professional and highly experienced tailors that make your shirt totally unique. Their quality, professionalism and customer service totally surpass my expectations. Now I proudly flaunt when I wear high quality custom shirts from Cerise custom shirts. Big thumbs Up for putting up nice work.

cammyp
5/4/17

From the quick response, great website, full online encyclopedia about shirts and nice customer representative, I guessed instantly that I am dealing with true professionals. I was expecting busy number or no replies from their phone but I was nicely welcomed from a native customer representative. He was very informative and helpful; guided me through the whole process smoothly while also suggesting me different styling options. The shirt was also delivered sooner than I thought with high quality of fabric and perfect stitching and fitting.

alinam10
2/18/16

I am a married woman and was worried about the lanky appearance of my husband. His dress shirt pop outs from waistband and armhole seams hang loose on his shoulders that gives him a clumsy look. I always complaint about his dressing but he every time responds back by saying, the world do not have proper clothing for man of his stature. He is short 5.3" and it is too hard to find clothes that fit right. Recently, I have found Cerise custom shirts, an online custom shirt maker. I discussed the problems with the representative and he satisfied me with every information. I decided to take a shot and order 2 shirts after taking exact measurement of my husband. When we received the shirt, we noticed that it fits perfectly and gave my clumsy looking husband a new personality. Bunch of thanks to Cerise custom shirts for my making my life heaven.

Questions? Get answers from the Cerise staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Cerise