CenturyLink.net

CenturyLink.net has a consumer rating of 2.43 stars from 7 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. CenturyLink.net ranks 13th among Internet Service Provider sites.

How would you rate CenturyLink.net?

“Best Product”

Grover M.
4/25/18

I use CenturyLink often. CenturyLink has got everything I need. It's just amazing. Best. Product. Ever!

“The worst customer service,”

Gelinda J.
11/17/19

I have been with centurylink for 30 years and I have never dealt with such bad, service in my life. My internet was not working so after calling them they informed that I needed a new modem. So, I told them to order me one. I was supposed to get it in about 3 days. After waiting 6 days I called again. After being transferred 8 times and put on hold for a total of 3 and a half hours, I was told that the modern was sent to the wrong address ( they never send the bill to the wrong address) now they tell me it will be a couple of days. By now I have no more patience. 4 more days still no modem. Call again and a recording tells me to go on line and I might be able to get some answers to my question. How am I supposed to do that when I have NO internet? So, I get a new modem from some where else now, I have my internet back. Looking for a new internet service. Stay away from Centurylink worst customer service everer

floydg9
March 18th, 2017
Some videos won't play, huge ads at top of page. Weather page is horrible, it used to be OK. But they changed it and refuse to fix it.
groverm15
June 30th, 2016
Great home page for ISP
jamesd771
December 3rd, 2018
I was on the fone trying to set service again with centurystink and they run my credit and to find out that they said i owe them 147 dollars which is wrong i was never under a contract and was never informed of one and anytime i did contact them my daughter was aklways beside me or in the room so heard everything that was said so i also have a receipt from the store stating i have a zero balance and that they informed me of a verbal contract months after a had another company they are doing this to numerous customers then they hide behind the corporate office so the customers cant get inytouch with them they think they are judge jury and excutioner they need to be removed from this service and if u need internet service stay away from them...
leofk
September 10th, 2016
Need just a little more info - may 'meet the judge'? Leo
Hodcarrier3 in AZ. Stand by for the RAM!
AM almost convinced? DISCOVERED ---I MAY have been paying to be 'censored'?
1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

It is almost impossible to get a real person. When you do expect to be transferred many times and be on hold. So you need a fully charged phone and a lot of time.

By Gelinda J.