Review of Cemglobal

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

johannad6
3/10/18

CE North America happens to make various home goods. My husband surprised me for my birthday with a Continental Electric Platinum Series "dry" iron made by this company. Let me explain. I am a quilter. Clothing irons usually offer a steaming option. When you are using an iron for quilting purposes you do not want fabric to accidentally get wet while you are ironing it as items tend to do with an iron that offers a steam setting. Six months into using my "amazing" non-steam iron it stopped working. Upon investigation I found that the cord was frayed due to the hardness of the cord protector and also the temperature control was malfunctioning. I went to the website to contact their customer service. After taking fifteen minutes to fill out the necessary information and upon hitting "enter" the customer service site was down and not available to process my . I took a more direct approach and sent an email to customer service on November 27th 2017. They responded on December 29th 2017 requesting my address and phone number so that they could send me a prepaid address label and receive the defective iron back and send me a replacement. Woo-HOO, I was very excited, and on board with getting a replacement. It is now March 9th and I have not received anything. I have sent a touch base on February 3rd but I did not receive a response. I do not recommend purchasing from this company.

Questions? Get answers from the Cemglobal staff and other customers.

Cemglobal?