This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Celtnet.org.uk

Celtnet.org.uk has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Celtnet.org.uk ranks 83rd among Recipe sites.

How would you rate Celtnet.org.uk?

“I found this site by looking at ancient recipes”

Lorraine W.
1/7/13

I found this site by looking at ancient recipes. As I began reading I became more and more interested in the really cool ways that food was prepared in past. The first recipe I reviewed sounded awful. It was Shellfish seaweed pudding. After reading the recipe, I don't think I would really want to ever try it. I did think that the next recipe was cool the way it was made. This is the Rock cooked shellfish. Because you use a hot flat rock and can make the shellfish right at the beach as you catch them. Then I was really intrigued by the Clay-baked fish. This is really something to think about. How do you cook a fish with clay?. The outcome actually sounded very good. I often wonder after the 2012 end of the world scare. If the lights where to go out all over the world who would be able to survive? This site gave me the thought that if things ever where that bad that maybe the strong could survive. I hope everyone takes a minute to visit the ancient recipes on this site. I think that this is very different and interesting.

lorrainew3
January 7th, 2013

Questions? Get answers from the Celtnet.org.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Celtnet.org.uk?

Have a question about Celtnet.org.uk?