CellUnlocker.net reviews

Tel: 1-800-507-9077
sales@cellunlocker.net

markk36
10/28/13

I ordered unlock code for my phone but I couldn't "open" the windows in which I should enter the code. So I decided to contact support from cellunlocker and they helped me. They suggested some steps and eventually solved my problem. I really recommend them. Fast and helpful service

amra2
10/25/13

I had my T-mobile iPhone 5s unlocked in 4 days which faster than the original timeframe! I am satisfied and I would recommend this site.

geislab
10/22/13

Simply AMAZING! Took me less than a minute to unlock with the code provided! Thank you so much.

mikhailt
10/18/13

I actually have had bad experience with similar order in different company to unlock my very new Nokia Lumia 1020. The order wasn't completed at all. The money were returned back on account. So, I decided to try again and found cellunlocker! Good job was done, possibly hard but done. Yes, it took more time that was announced on site but it was completed at the end. I'm happy! Misha.

becb1
10/18/13

Got the code within just a couple hours for my BlackBerry Z10 (phone was from Belll and it unlocked it on the first try! Awesome site! I definitely will come to Cellunlocker next time I need a phone unlocked!

estefanoc
10/17/13

Very nice and good service. Cellunlocker sent the code for my Galaxy S4 I9505 PH Globe locked within 7 hours. Yah it's more than 5 hours, but the code is working like a champ..!! No issue when I unlocked my phone.

Good job..!

juano10
10/16/13

excellent service, fast economical and great care, completely satisfied

denng
10/16/13

Great price, and great service. They provided exactly what they promised and followed up to make sure the unlock on my phone worked the way it should.

kj121
10/14/13

I odered my code 4 days ago and still have nothing. The website says it only takes 1 to 5 hours. I tryd calling them several times and emailing with no responses.

darrenp10
10/14/13

Tried everyone in the UK to unlock HTC 1 x stuck on orange.no good.35 pound quoted or 21 pound with orange and 28 days.cellunlocker less than 10 pounds and less than 5 minutes.wow.

jt38
10/12/13

With in less than 24hrs my iphone 5 was unlocked! Fast easy and best of all , trustworthy. Which is hard to come by these days for unlocks. I was scammed by iphone-unlocker-pro.com before I found this service. I now have a site that I can trust and recommend for future phone needs!

jeffa23
10/11/13

I needed my SIM Unlock Code fast after my carrier (T-Mobile) told me I couldn't have it because the phone had been inactive for more than 7 days. Within a couple of days the code was emailed to me and the phone was unlocked on the first attempt. Thanks!

yvesp1
10/7/13

Excellent communication very easy to unlock my samsung galaxy SII LTE

renes24
10/7/13

Everything works on my Nokia Lumia 925. Thank you very much cellunlocker.net!!!

ns12
10/1/13

The first code didn't work, and i couldn't get a hold of anyone by phone. Several hours later and after a long time on hold I finally spoke with someone...although i was already roaming in the US by this point, and I had to spend $15 on roaming charges. They admitted that they had sent me the wrong code. The support guy was really friendly, though.

arnoldl8
9/28/13

code are thieves just does not work and the money is stolen

marionp12
9/25/13

Fast service, worked perfectly no hassles.

filippoc6
9/23/13

Their code did not work. No additional tecnical support was provided. While other unlocking sites offer immediate refund these people require that you make a movie of yourself obtaining the IMEI from the phone and then entering the unlock code and then post it to vimeo and then hopefully you see you money back. I do not know yet if I'll be reimbursed. Also their price is 4 to 8 times higher than other sites. The same exact code that I got from them at $14.95 I had purchased it before from an ebay seller, unlockitcr, at GPB 1.61. Stay away. If the code works, you are fine. If it doesn't you are in for a lot of troubles to get your money back.

Response from Cellunlocker -., CellUnlocker.net Representative
The video is for us to get a refund from our suppliers. I'm not sure how other sites do it, but it is not for our requirement. We did however refund you, a total of 4 days after your order was placed.
melissas26
9/21/13

Thank you to Cell Unlocker! I got my BB 9900 unlocked in less than 15 minutes with ZERO hassle...! Easy to follow instructions (didn't even need to use the video tutorial also included in the instructions), and inexpensive. Thank you!

alistairc
9/21/13

I was given 6 possible codes but none worked. I then emailed them and they got it fixed within a day by working out the exact unlock code$

phillipg9
9/14/13

Had a LG CU 720 shine and cellunlock.net got the code in about 10 mins to me after semnding my imei # and payments....also like their professionalism in following up to make sure i could get assistance in case all was not well...real straight up assitance...recommend them strongly....

jeffr408
9/10/13

My old Motorola V551 was not in the Cellunlocker database and they asked for IMEI and carrier confirmation. I confirmed and Cellunlocker told me they were expecting an undated database in a few days.Three days later I had a working unlock code. After first hearing that my phone was not in the Cellunlocker database, I contacted another competitor. I was also told my phone was not in their database and after I confirmed the IMEI and carrier they told me sorry and refunded my payment. Cellunlocker went the extra distance for me and I now have a working spare travel cell phone.THANKS!

tedj6
9/10/13

This site sucks. They said they will refund you if it is not work. They will not refund and they will charge you extra $20 to make it work. Don't fall for these fools.

monicaj3
9/8/13

Great service!! I have unlocked my galaxy s3 mini with your assistence.Totally recommended

hassans9
9/8/13

Tried it out to unlock my Samsung galaxy s3. On the site they say it will take 1-5hrs but i got my unlock code in 5 minutes and guess what, it worked perfectly. These guys are THE REAL DEAL. CHEAP, SIMPLE N FAST. Totally recommended.

Hey , If you have a order with them send them the no of your order and the issue you wanna resolve and they will respond you . I never call them just chat and emailed them and they did answer me

By Marcel M.

You will have to set up your outgoing and incoming settings. You'll also need to find the correct APN or VPN settings on your mobile carrier website.

By darek j.

inbox can sometimes filter the righteous mail as spam.

By Simon A.

All I can say is that I had no trouble unlocking my BlackBerry phone by following the instructions. They followed up on my experience the next day to see if I had any problems. You need a sim card to connect to the Virgin network. You can get this at a Virgin Mobile store or on line. You can go on line to sync your phone and follow the instructions.

By Ken M.

I travel a lot and I have owned many cellphones. I have always found the network providers to be really uncooperative regarding unlocking "their" phones. Yesterday my sister needed her phone unlocked and we were in a hurry so I went online and found Cellunlocker. The website is really clear, it cost less than $20.00 Canadian, and I had my sister's phone unlocked in less than an hour. The entire process was very easy, I think if people are struggling, it's because they haven't taken the time to read the directions. Measure twice, cut once!! Highly recommended.

By Rosemary K.

1 to 2 days and then a, matter of minutes

By Tiffany c.

Thank you!

By Cellunlocker -., CellUnlocker.net Representative

you have to go to their site, where you can know if your imei is good and can be unlocked. If they can't unlock they'd refund the money back. Sure.

By besci j.

Honestly man I haven't gotten anything in the past 72hrs and I am starting to believe this is a scm.

By luis g.

Yes I agree supply and demand think of the last time you sold something if you ever have would you have asked for more if you thought u would get it....?

By Tiffany c.
Questions? Get answers from the CellUnlocker.net staff and other customers.

17 Photos for CellUnlocker.net