CashConverters.co.uk

CashConverters.co.uk has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. CashConverters.co.uk also ranks 55th among Auction sites. The most common issues with CashConverters.co.uk are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate CashConverters.co.uk?

“Awful service”

tonicha y.
4/19/15

Brought an Iphone6 plus from cash converters with nothing but trouble, the staff were fantastic (before i had purchased the phone) as the phone was locked to a network they informed me how they could get me a discount on the unlocking fee (the fee which i was only made aware of once i had already paid) so i agreed to get the discount which i had been told i need to wait ten days before i got this discount, wasting my phone contract as the phone was useless. I had called up after the ten days only to be greeted by some angry phone technician, who i explained the situation to (to which he replied "you are lying" i thought he may have been joking much to my surprise he was not!) accusing me of making this up in order to receive some sort of discount! I was then told they would need my new phone for a further ten days to unlock, along with passcodes (which did not ring right with me) I was palmed off, miss informed & spoken to like something they may have trodden in! Cut a long story short (a little too late for this) Keep well clear of phones from this place or technology in general, after service is shocking to non existent!

toncihay
April 19th, 2015
jonahb40
October 1st, 2018
A few years ago, Cash Converters was one of my favourite stores to peruse for films, guitar gear and games. I have also sold many a film and game (half of their inventory was from my personal collection). Unfortunately in the past year, more staff have left, the prices have been doubled and their trade in prices have droped. A few months ago, I was offered £2 for 10 PS3 games. I declined the offer and walked out of the store laughing. How they can think that's a fair price is beyond me, (they weren't old sports games either). Overall, Cash Converters is a very hit and miss store. One day you will go and get the prices you want or find a film for £1 you wanted. Whilst the next day, you may find nothing and be offered a terrible price on your trade in. Don't expect a lot when walking into this store, I don't anymore.

Questions? Get answers from the CashConverters.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CashConverters.co.uk?

Have a question about CashConverters.co.uk?