CarpetRight.co.uk

CarpetRight.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. CarpetRight.co.uk also ranks 25th among Carpet Cleaning sites.

How would you rate CarpetRight.co.uk?

“Well, there are a few very good things here, that makes...”

anonymous D.
2/3/20

Well, there are a few very good things here, that makes me give a high rate 1. I didn't see any hidden fee, everything is pretty clear 2. There's a free protection app which is a big plus too 3. I used a coupon for a 30% discount and end up with a very nice final price Just one thing I didn't like was the very long process of the purchase, but maybe there can not be any shorter version of this process, so it's fine.

“Even though you guys have a lot of questions answered...”

anonymous R.
5/22/20

Even though you guys have a lot of questions answered in your FAQs, it is tough to follow all those links. I feel you should have a YouTube channel with professional videos teaching how to use all the different settings, like AWS. There is plenty of information and courses on how to use AWS, which makes it so much easier to use them for big projects, unlike regular hosting service providers. Conclusion: Horrible user experience

davidb185
October 20th, 2015
So I went into my local carpetright in Ashford Kent to ask about laminate flooring. I brought a sample with me and asked politely if they could source the same or similar. Clearly this was far too much trouble for the pitbull of a sales assistance who snarled at me and waved in the general direction of the laminate floor selection. Barely made eye contact, no chance of a smile, treated with utter disdain. Silly me for thinking I was the customer here. Turned around and left. Will find somewhere else to supply and fit 5 bedrooms, hallway, lounge and dining room. What an utter lemon.
susans331
August 21st, 2017
Went in to local branch in Washington Tyne and Wear, to ask about carpet for my caravan and took in the old carpet, wondering if they could cut to size in the store as the caravan is in storage 30 miles to the South. He was very disdainful and unwilling to offer information about the best way to proceed. Saying simply 'You will need a carpet fitter to fit into the caravan or will could be liable. Can you bring the caravan here?'. (Well would I take my house there)? Where as I then went in to Frank's Carpets in Chester le Street, Tom not only helped me carry the old carpet from and back to my car, he immediately said that they have carpet fitters local to the caravan, and gave a reasonable overall price. I will be having a full house fitting soon. But will not go back to Carpetright.

Questions? Get answers from the CarpetRight.co.uk staff and other customers.

Carpetright is the UK's largest retailer of carpets, flooring and beds. Carpetright make it easy at every step with over 400 UK stores and an extensive online range of carpets, vinyl, laminate, rugs and beds.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CarpetRight.co.uk?

Have a question about CarpetRight.co.uk?