CarpetRight.co.uk reviews

Tel: 0330 333 3444
Customer.service@carpetright.co.uk

susans331
8/21/17

Went in to local branch in Washington Tyne and Wear, to ask about carpet for my caravan and took in the old carpet, wondering if they could cut to size in the store as the caravan is in storage 30 miles to the South. He was very disdainful and unwilling to offer information about the best way to proceed. Saying simply 'You will need a carpet fitter to fit into the caravan or will could be liable. Can you bring the caravan here?'. (Well would I take my house there)? Where as I then went in to Frank's Carpets in Chester le Street, Tom not only helped me carry the old carpet from and back to my car, he immediately said that they have carpet fitters local to the caravan, and gave a reasonable overall price. I will be having a full house fitting soon. But will not go back to Carpetright.

davidb185
10/20/15

So I went into my local carpetright in Ashford Kent to ask about laminate flooring. I brought a sample with me and asked politely if they could source the same or similar. Clearly this was far too much trouble for the pitbull of a sales assistance who snarled at me and waved in the general direction of the laminate floor selection. Barely made eye contact, no chance of a smile, treated with utter disdain. Silly me for thinking I was the customer here. Turned around and left. Will find somewhere else to supply and fit 5 bedrooms, hallway, lounge and dining room. What an utter lemon.

Questions? Get answers from the CarpetRight.co.uk staff and other customers.

CarpetRight.co.uk?