Review of CarHistory

CarHistory reviews

Tel: +1 855-482-6465

jessew226
3/15/19
I was surprised that it actually went above and beyond what I expected for a online vehicle report. I would highly recommend that anyone that is buying a car to use this service.
jerrim9
3/12/19
Very impressed with ease of completing the inquiry. Very comprehensive and details written in layman's terms. Thank you.
benb265
3/6/19
This was a fair price for a good report on my van.The site advertised a product and then sold me that product, I was satisfied.
davidb900
3/29/18
THIS WAS EXCELLENT MY REPORT WAS ON MY MOTORHOME AND GAVE ME THE INFORMATION I NEEDED TO ORDER PARTS.
laurak155
3/25/18
I was looking at a used car for my daughter and wanted to be sure of no accidents were in the history of the car she was interested in..
Response from Karmen J., CarHistory Representative
Hello Laura,

I hope that our report you requested was able to help you make a decision on a vehicle to buy. It seems hat you were not 100% satisfied with your experience. I would like to offer you a full refund for your purchase as my goal is to ensure that every customer is completely satisfied. Please email me at manager@carhistory.us.org and I will get this done for you immediately.

CarHistory.us.org
bobbier14
3/22/18
I wanted to find out about a used car I'm thinking of buying. I wanted to know if it had been in any accidents mainly.
Response from Karmen J., CarHistory Representative
Hello Bobbie

I appreciate you taking the time to point out the areas you had concerning your purchase. My goal is to ensure every customer has a good experience, please contact me personally to receive a full refund: manager@carhistory.us.org

michaelm780
3/18/18
The truck I am buying has a rebuilt title to it. I will be taking it to a service station in order to give it a thorough once over and see if it is even worth purchasing. I will be using this site once again when it comes to purchasing my next vehicle for sure.

retired, SSG

Michael E. McClaine

U.S. Army
glennonz
3/16/18
I have been shopping for a used car but car salesman are known to stretch the truth or deny knowledge of important facts. This car history report provides all the important information about accidents or other damage and repairs made to the vehicle. This is a bargain at only $1.
dannyl54
3/11/18
It is very easy to use and fast reporting great customer service I would say to anyone use this site.
jimb480
3/2/18
I wanted to run a report on this vehicle because Car Fax had very little information. This report revealed the same results
mjp12
2/27/18
I was charged $1.00 and $18.95 for a generic report. I will cancel that card and report this as scam.
Response from Karmen J., CarHistory Representative
Hello MJ

I apologize for the experience you had. We strive to maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and have them review and approve all our billing disclosures for accuracy and clarity. My goal is to ensure that you and every single customer has an exceptional experience using our services. If you have not been refunded already, please contact me personally to receive a full refund for all of your charges at manager@carhistory.us.org

roslynf3
2/26/18
BEWARE, once you've entered your credit card information you are charged $18.95, not $1.00 as you were led to believe. I was given this # by my bank *******890(customer support for their company) and they reversed the charges. I will close this card to prevent any future fraudulent charges.
Response from Karmen J., CarHistory Representative
Hello Roslyn,

I apologize for the experience you had and appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback. We strive to maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and have them review and approve all our billing disclosures. My goal is to ensure you and every one of our customers has an exceptional experience. Please email me directly to receive a full refund for all of your charges: manager@carhistory.us.org

mj281
2/23/18
Expected more information about service detail since vehicle has a detailed service record and only serviced by the dealership since original purchase.
Response from Karmen J., CarHistory Representative
Hello MJ

marca50
2/2/18
Love the review is complete from A 2 Z, cause you see more than others report keep the good work and I pass the word on your service
jonathanj24
9/14/17
Very comprehensive report. A+++ A lot of very good info. in report. I would recommend the service.
tonic42
8/23/17
Got the information I was looking for, only $1, glad I didn't have to pay a lot!!! I would recommend it to anyone that wants to get information on a vehicle they are wanting to buy!!
williamj114
8/23/17
I wanted to know if my vehicle was covered by Takata airbag settlement. Mfgr has not responded. i bought used from different mfgr dealership and they also were of no help.Got reassurance I was looking for immediately from CarHistory. Thx a lot.
gwent16
8/16/17
This is a complete report that was everything I needed and only a $1!! The site was easy to navigate and there was live help if needed. Thank you very much.
carolync75
7/20/17
was able to confirm that the info given by the seller was indeed factual and they were not covering anything up.
pattyr26
7/20/17
I was so impressed how easy this was. Great company. Thank you very much, I would recommend this to anyone.
mohamedr23
7/14/17
Good site and easy to use. I do believe that if you are looking for report on 1 auto, the $20. fee is a bit steep, however you can look up report for up to 24 autos for the same fee within 1 month. So, for someone looking at multiple vehicles for let's say to purchase at an auction, this is a good deal.
Response from Karmen J., CarHistory Representative
Hello Mohamed,

donaldg38
7/5/17
• Updated review
30 days later got another 18.95 charge from CARDATAUSA.COM which i had no dealings with. quicker to call bank which closed card and sent me new one then to call company. all good now
Response from Karmen J., CarHistory Representative
Dear Donald

I appreciate you taking the time to point out the areas you had concerning your purchase. We maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and have them review and approve all our billing disclosures. My goal is to ensure every customer has a good experience, please contact me personally to receive a full refund: manager@carhistory.us.org

“buyer beware....”
5/27/17
• Previous review
filled out form to pay the $1. got information report. seemed complete but can not verify unless i use other sites to verify. checked bank. no dollar taken out, but $18.95 was . ????. having bank deny payment.
mikeg229
2/19/17
They advertise $1.00 VIN check, then they charge your account for $1.00 PLUS
$18.95..........................................................don't fall for this..................................I was able to have the unauthorized $18.95 refunded with a big hassle.
Response from Karmen J., CarHistory Representative
Dear Mike,

billb198
1/28/17
This site is the absolute Best value and Best information anywhere I have found online.
I have shared this on my truck enthusiasts website for others as well.

Tip for consumers: Try this site out, you won't be disappointed.

jimh63
12/23/16
You agree to pay $18.95 / month for 12 mos. $227.40. Of course this is shown at the bottom as the last item. I doubt you cancel very easily. Best advice - DO NOT DO THIS!
Response from Karmen J., CarHistory Representative
Dear Jim,

Carhistory.us.org

Site indicated $1.00 but I was charged $18.95. when i contacted them I was told it is $18.95 per month. Then canceled the on going $18.95 but still charged the initial $18.95. I'm not to happy about that. The report on listed the basic description but no other history.

By John D.

If you give your card numbers you will be charged $89.95 a month.

By Sidney B.

Hello Mark. Can you please provide me with your email address that you created your account with and I will immediately refund the amount

By Karmen J.

Questions? Get answers from the CarHistory staff and other customers.

2 Photos for CarHistory