Careerist

Ratings On Other Platforms

Trustpilot
4.4 / 5

Careerist has a consumer rating of 4.55 stars from 61 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Careerist most frequently mention software testing and full time.Careerist ranks 4th among Jobs Other sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 93.8%
How would you rate Careerist?

“Systems Engineering course”

Margret C.
5/9/22

Graduating from Systems Engineering course at Careerist was one of the most challenging yet rewarding things I have done in my life! I highly recommend the program. The teachers were super knowledgeable, the curriculum well developed and the career coach super supportive. Be ready to spend 6 months of completely dedicating yourself to studying. The program is very fast passed and includes both front-end and back-end engineering. I was able to find a job after 1 month of graduation.

“Scam”

Mary Z.
8/4/21

They stopped communicating with me after I requested my refund. Scam! It was challenging to learn from teachers with heavy accents. Don't do it!

margretc8
May 9th, 2022

albertom187
May 15th, 2022

This 4 week journey to learn about Sales in tech has been fun, challenging and inspiring. Over the course of the 4 weeks we have all worked on our own project and taken it through the full user centred sales process of research and then testing and iterating further. It's been great to be amongst a bunch of innovative and creative people, and to see their projects come together at the end. Now we have some real word skills to bring back into our work as well! Definitely recommend this course if you're interested in Tech Sales.

jessyf14
February 23rd, 2021

I was just searching for the best industries to get into post pandemic and found Careerist on Google. I've had a great experience. Instructors are very supportive and very knowledgeable. The Careerist team are always available 24×7. Coming from a totally non-tech background, I was so supported at Careerist. I am happily working now as a QA engineer. I would recommend Careerist for anyone serious about getting a new job.

Manual QA course

zackaryr8
February 28th, 2022
Verified purchase

So far Careerist is the best IT Training institute I have ever found in US. Their curriculum is really industry standard. I have taken the QA Engineering course from here, and I loved everyday going there. Instructors are so professional and friendly. The best thing about them that they have a full learning management system, they record the class and share with the student later. So even if anyone misses a class will have opportunity to recap. Also, a student gets a lifetime classroom access once they sign up with them. I am recommending everyone to come and check-out their studying process.

neilm421
September 16th, 2021

I chose to do the Manual QA course at Careerist. I was in the remote cohort. And it was one of the greatest decisions I've ever made. From start to finish, the staff was there for me every step of the way. I graduated February 2021, and got my dream job offer exactly one month after graduation. This process really works if you do everything what the program says! Plan to take QA Automation course in the end of this year.

quenting26
April 14th, 2022

Careerist offers the right training and mentorship to hone your technical and interpersonal skills. Working with them certainly boosted my self-confidence, increased my resume's visibility and a chance to land an interview. I would like to recommend this hands-on training to everyone who is interested in making a career in IT. It is such a good opportunity to build and develop job skills. Thank to the tutor for all his help during the whole process from training to interview and then to the final guidance. Your advice meant a lot.

antoniojosefelizardod
June 9th, 2021

Sales engineer course is informative, recently updated, very concise and nicely put together. I highly recommend it.
Some students were complaining about the instructor's accent, but I don't find it a problem at all!

carterp41
August 1st, 2021

I would like to thank my instructor Max and appreciate Careerist for all that you have done to help me during the training. I am impressed by the sessions and concepts and the way of teaching which goes above and beyond to make sure students have reached their goals. Teaching style was engaging and superbly informative as I was able to integrate the course materials into my day to day practice and solutions to people who are interested in expanding their professional training in QA Field.

jom396
November 25th, 2021

I was looking for a course that included both manual and automation testing. I did not have any experience in QA or even in IT in general, but thanks to the Careerist's course structure the learning experience went smoothly. I got an internship position upon graduation, and, after gaining a few months of work experience, was able to find a full-time job. It is also helpful to go back to the course material from time to time to have some guidance in writing test cases and organizing your working process.

marko903
April 1st, 2022

I graduated from Manual QA course at Careerist. I can confidently say that this program has built carefully designed to give a very comprehensive introduction to software testing skills and techniques, as well as the professional skills needed for anyone thinking of transitioning into a new career. Using concepts learned throughout the coursework coupled with great support from my mentors and counselors, I was able to learn about many aspects of software testing.

kirbyy2
April 7th, 2022

My Careerist experience with IT career track was very positive and provided me with a very useful skillset. The curriculum is very good, though it would not hurt to include a bit more of tools. By far the most useful portion to me was the support and insight provided by the mentor program. This is one of the main reasons I chose this school over others and I was not disappointed.

doram137
March 11th, 2021

This was the best choice! I am very satisfied with the course curriculum and the instructors.
Thank you for creating such a nice environment to help us improve our skill set, and start our IT journey.
I liked everything about this Training! The course structure and instructors have been absolutely excellent throughout.

Manual QA course, QA Automation course

clarab158
February 12th, 2022

The course as a whole was very well presented and each section led logically into the next. My knowledge of the subject before starting the course was limited and some of the content was very technical. However, as a non-IT I had little difficulty at any stage so the level for me was just right. The content was informative and extremely interesting. I shall certainly be following up on some of the specific points covered.

hermano17
April 11th, 2021

They provide very good quality training - good trainers and well designed course materials with real time example helps in understanding the concepts well and cracking the interviews. I would highly recommend this place.

Manual QA and QA Automation courses

afolabii2
January 5th, 2022

Fantastic place to get equipped with or brush up your skills in IT. The training provided is hands-on. The instructor ensures that all the queries are answered. If anyone still has doubts,
The instructor is willing to stay back to ensure all the queries are resolved. He goes out of his way to help students. The chief is also very helpful and goes out of his way to help. Both of them ensure that the training provided is of top quality and the students gain maximum knowledge and experience.

eddiew165
March 18th, 2022

The real difference with Careerist courses is the feedback you get from the mentors. I got concentrated doses of information in the classes and the mentor calls, and I was able to apply them immediately in my projects. I choose Careerist based on the delightful combination of self-paced study and weekly mentor calls, and I was able to see the results of my study efforts immediately.
Careerist dramatically contributed to my career success. It's pretty hard to beat Careerist regarding getting your skills current.

jamiep415
September 2nd, 2021

This course was a great fit me. It has really improved my skills both personally and professionally; my self-confidence has grown and participating in group projects means I can work well as part of a team.

mollym342
May 5th, 2022

I took the QA Automation online course at Careerist. It was 11 weeks plus a lot of outside work but definitely worth it. In my opinion, you got out of the class what you put in. If you wanted to put a lot of extra work in, you would definitely learn a lot more. I feel empowered to try new things and I can confidently say that I know Python. It's directly related to the work I do, as I work at a software company and I am middle level so I feel like this skill will help me figure out where I want to go in this industry and having a background in testing is a great thing to have.

kipc26
March 23rd, 2022

Careerist was a fantastic course with a multitude of resources and also a step-by-step structure which truly helped you understand the testing process. But where Vareerist really shines is the mentorship you receive from your 1-on-1 calls. I would highly recommend this course to anyone as you will take away from it solid skills and a mentor for life!

miroslavg4
May 16th, 2021

I would highly recommend this course for starting your journey into testing. Well explained concepts with quizes to test your understanding,

It is a really good course who are beginner and do not know any thing about Testing. Good explanation of tools.

julianneo9
October 25th, 2021

This class is great for any level because it covers so many things. I thought I had a pretty good idea of the basics of testing, but after going through the class, I can see a clear improvement in my work. Still much to learn, but now I have a clear path forward, and a concrete set of things I need to work on.

faridh10
August 5th, 2021

I wanted to learn testing - and I found exactly what I needed at Careerist! I have found the experience of learning with Careerist wonderful, and throughout my study, have encouraged others to come learn online. I have never done testing in my life - but I talk testing now after doing my course! I wanted to take the opportunity to thank Careerist team for making such quality learning available - and encourage all who want to progress their careers to sign up and learn with Careerist.

bavaniennaresm
June 27th, 2021

Selling IT products and services to businesses was field I had always been interested in as a secondary school teacher, but one not readily accessible to me. The Sales Engineers course
At Careerist provided me, not only with an excellent and comprehensive education in the field, but also with the support I needed as someone who had rarely used sales in their profession. The course was intensive but very interesting. The demands were high but the rewards very worthwhile also, as I have now changed profession completely to work full-time as a Sales Engineer.

deanp264
May 11th, 2022

Completing the online QA Automation course at Careerist was without a doubt life changing. I entered the course with little coding experience, and came out equipped with the skills to land myself a job as a tester within eleven weeks of graduating. Their instructors bring real world, professional experience into the classroom and have the patience and good humour to push you through even the toughest parts of the course. Career support begins on day one, and outcomes producers work hard throughout the course & beyond to make sure students are ready to start working, and to make sure they're going into a job they'll love. The graduates community were available throughout the course for advice & guidance, and will remain one of my most valuable networks of friends & colleagues for the rest of my life. I am extremely grateful to Careerist for providing me with the skills and network I needed to succeed in the wonderful world of QA Automation.

jeremyr389
April 25th, 2022

Your life will be nonexistent for 6 weeks but it is a worth it. Is there enough support from Careerist instruction? In my case, yes. But take that with a grain of salt. I happened to be in a cohort which started out with ~11 students, but by the end there were only 7 of us (Again, don't underestimate the difficulty) with 2 instructors and a TA so I had ample support. My instructors were so knowledgeable and could solve any testing problem it seemed. I lucked out with quality instructors. The quality of instruction can vary based on your cohort. We had TA sessions I think 3 times a week where our TA would help you finish any assignment you were stuck on. Since there were so few of us we really got tailored support.

It is a legit company! JobEasy helped me to become a QA Engineer and to find a job in tech.

By Kathrine L.