Careerist

Careerist has a consumer rating of 4.89 stars from 7 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Careerist ranks 11th among Jobs Other sites.

How would you rate Careerist?

“I would recommend Careerist for anyone serious about getting a new job”

Jessy F.
2/23/21

I was just searching for the best industries to get into post pandemic and found Careerist on Google. I've had a great experience. Instructors are very supportive and very knowledgeable. The Careerist team are always available 24×7. Coming from a totally non-tech background, I was so supported at Careerist. I am happily working now as a QA engineer. I would recommend Careerist for anyone serious about getting a new job.

jessyf14
February 23rd, 2021

Manual QA course

nagarajanp
October 26th, 2020

This is a really great course to take! I love that I quickly gained knowldge and understanding of various technologies, I really think tech is the future. All in all great course content by the instructors!

Tip for consumers:
don t be afraid

I took a Manual QA course

chiwanl
February 17th, 2021
Verified purchase

After dabbling for the past several years with different online free programs, I finally decided to take the plunge and sign up with Careerist. It's super challenging to learn coding on your own. I've always felt difficulty in moving past the basics and geeting a deeper understanding – so that I can apply my learning to real life sitautions. The material strikes a good balance between hand-holding and giving space to problem solve on my own. I love that I'm able to ask my mentor whenever I'm stuck. I am currently working through building my final project using Python and SQL The mentors at Careerist really have gone above and beyond anything I'd expected to ensure I succeed.

manual qa ccourse

marcon40
November 17th, 2020

Enjoyed the presenttion on the differnet courses and finding the one that interests you best.
I had a career trajegtory phone call later on. Overall feel really welcomed and happy with the service and how open they are to answering questions.

kathrinel3
October 21st, 2020

JobEasy provided fantastic service as I'm currently working full time and am further progressing in my tech career.
Highly recommend the course and the company, the customer service and team worked very closely with me;
Thank you!

Test Automation with Python and Selenium

hasana68
December 13th, 2020

Took the DevOps course. This is NOT for beginners you must have good background in testing and technical English. The course is great for technical people trying to take their career to the next level. I really enjoyed the teachers, friendly helpful and challening! Great mentoring I recommend.

andyg209
December 15th, 2020

Learning the steps to testing an application really opened my mind to how technology is working. It's so interesting! I've learned so much, I never thought I'd enjoy tech so much.

It is a legit company! JobEasy helped me to become a QA Engineer and to find a job in tech.

By Kathrine L.
See more answers (2)

JobEasy hase a lot of such stories. https://www.jobeasy.co/insights/graduates-success-stories here there are

By Kathrine L.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Careerist staff and other customers.

kristinab167
Max G.
Co-founder
For the past decade Max Glubochansky has worked as a QA Engineer at Apple, Intel and other Silicon Valley companies. Now, as the co-founder of Careerist, Max's mission is to share the opporunities he's had with students loooking to improve their careers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Careerist?

Have a question about Careerist?