Capella University - Online School

Capella University - Online School

Capella University -. Online School has a consumer rating of 2.33 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Capella University -. Online School ranks 133rd among Colleges And Universities sites.

How would you rate Capella University - Online School?

“I am currently enrolled in a Capella University doctorate...”

Byron H.
4/3/12

I am currently enrolled in a Capella University doctorate program. I met with my instructors at a residency meeting over a weekend and met my classmates. Very informative. The instructors are very knowledgeable and the first class I took was difficult, but I learned a great deal. Would recommend Capella as a great online university that is accredited.

“Total ripoff, backstabbing coworkers”

Mark M.
6/11/18

Crapella universchitty very toxic workplace culture. Average age of employees is 30. Coworkers gang up on older workers to get them fired-passive aggressive jerks. HR run by unprofessional skank. Management only cares about metrics no matter how hard you work. Managers absent and do not know whats going on even after notified of problems. Students dumber than sticks. Pay $100k+ for education only to pay huge debts and no job prospects. Dont work for go to school here. Should be shut down.

lyndal
March 13th, 2011

It sounds great being able to take classes online, so you can continue to work full time as you get an education. Unless it is an online program with a community college or well established university, don't trust it. It should be a regular university that students physically attend that has online classes. This is the only type of university you can trust.

Instructors rarely post or interact with their students. They don't give recommendations, so you can get a job afterwards. Minimal help getting help with a job when you finish and isn't that the point of an education anyways?

byronh1
April 3rd, 2012

markm210
June 11th, 2018

Dont work for go to school here. Should be shut down.

Questions? Get answers from the Capella University - Online School staff and other customers.

Capella University offers accredited online PhD, doctorate, masters, and bachelor degrees for adults seeking to reach their personal and professional goals.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Capella University - Online School?

Have a question about Capella University - Online School?