CanBuyIT.ca

CanBuyIT.ca has a consumer rating of 2.57 stars from 7 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. CanBuyIT.ca also ranks 12th among Printers sites. The most common issues with CanBuyIT.ca are around shipping times, which tend to take longer than expected by some customers.

How would you rate CanBuyIT.ca?

“Satified”

George S.
2/22/18

Although the items I have ordered are not in stock the response was fast and a resolutions was achieved.

“Never again”

Apoorv C.
9/14/17

Didn't call me to tell me the product I ordered was backordered- when I called after not hearing anything for 3 days, all I got was a sleepy woman on the phone (at 3pm) who had no clue.

apoorvc
September 14th, 2017
guillaumea7
May 5th, 2017
Verified purchase
There was no mention that the item that I have ordered was out of stock.
Thanks
jennifere75
September 16th, 2017
Verified purchase
SHIPPINNG IS SLOW SLOW SLOW SHIPPINNG IS SLOW SLOW SLOW SHIPPINNG IS SLOW SLOW SLOW SHIPPINNG IS SLOW SLOW SLOW SHIPPINNG IS SLOW SLOW SLOW SHIPPINNG IS SLOW SLOW SLOW SHIPPINNG IS SLOW SLOW SLOW SHIPPINNG IS SLOW SLOW SLOW SHIPPINNG IS SLOW SLOW SLOW SHIPPINNG IS SLOW SLOW SLOW SHIPPINNG IS SLOW SLOW SLOW SHIPPINNG IS SLOW SLOW SLOW SHIPPINNG IS SLOW SLOW SLOW SHIPPINNG IS SLOW SLOW SLOW SHIPPINNG IS SLOW SLOW SLOW SHIPPINNG IS SLOW SLOW SLOW SHIPPINNG IS SLOW SLOW SLOW SHIPPINNG IS SLOW SLOW SLOW SHIPPINNG IS SLOW SLOW SLOW SHIPPINNG IS SLOW SLOW SLOW SHIPPINNG IS SLOW SLOW SLOW SHIPPINNG IS SLOW SLOW SLOW
lesliec4
June 21st, 2013
I ordered what the site claimed to be a 2 pack of 5K yield toner cartridges for my laser printer. What arrived was a single 2K yield cartridge that, after including shipping costs, I could have purchased at my local future shop for less. When I called this to their attention, I was told that it was a misprint, and absolutely nothing was done to rectify the problem. After repeated attempts to get them to honour what the original listing said, I have been brushed off and ignored. BE AWARE....if you have a problem with this company, they will do NOTHING to fix it.

Questions? Get answers from the CanBuyIT.ca staff and other customers.

CanBuyIT.ca is a Canadian online sale store offering exceptional value with the lowest prices on Barcode Printer, Barcode Scanner, Point of Sale, Mobile Computing, RFID, Touchscreen Solutions, Receipt Printers, switches, Access Points

rajeshg6
Rajesh G.
Owner / Executive

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CanBuyIT.ca?

Have a question about CanBuyIT.ca?