Review of CanBuyIT.ca

sales@canbuyit.ca

4 reviews with 1 star

jennifere75
9/16/17

SHIPPINNG IS SLOW SLOW SLOW SHIPPINNG IS SLOW SLOW SLOW SHIPPINNG IS SLOW SLOW SLOW SHIPPINNG IS SLOW SLOW SLOW SHIPPINNG IS SLOW SLOW SLOW SHIPPINNG IS SLOW SLOW SLOW SHIPPINNG IS SLOW SLOW SLOW SHIPPINNG IS SLOW SLOW SLOW SHIPPINNG IS SLOW SLOW SLOW SHIPPINNG IS SLOW SLOW SLOW SHIPPINNG IS SLOW SLOW SLOW SHIPPINNG IS SLOW SLOW SLOW SHIPPINNG IS SLOW SLOW SLOW SHIPPINNG IS SLOW SLOW SLOW SHIPPINNG IS SLOW SLOW SLOW SHIPPINNG IS SLOW SLOW SLOW SHIPPINNG IS SLOW SLOW SLOW SHIPPINNG IS SLOW SLOW SLOW SHIPPINNG IS SLOW SLOW SLOW SHIPPINNG IS SLOW SLOW SLOW SHIPPINNG IS SLOW SLOW SLOW SHIPPINNG IS SLOW SLOW SLOW

apoorvc
9/14/17

Didn't call me to tell me the product I ordered was backordered- when I called after not hearing anything for 3 days, all I got was a sleepy woman on the phone (at 3pm) who had no clue.

guillaumea7
5/5/17

There was no mention that the item that I have ordered was out of stock.
Thanks

lesliec4
6/21/13

I ordered what the site claimed to be a 2 pack of 5K yield toner cartridges for my laser printer. What arrived was a single 2K yield cartridge that, after including shipping costs, I could have purchased at my local future shop for less. When I called this to their attention, I was told that it was a misprint, and absolutely nothing was done to rectify the problem. After repeated attempts to get them to honour what the original listing said, I have been brushed off and ignored. BE AWARE....if you have a problem with this company, they will do NOTHING to fix it.

Questions? Get answers from the CanBuyIT.ca staff and other customers.

CanBuyIT.ca?