CanBuyIT.ca

CanBuyIT.ca has a consumer rating of 4.23 stars from 11 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. CanBuyIT.ca ranks 4th among Printers sites.

How would you rate CanBuyIT.ca?

“Fast delivery”

Janny N.
2/1/21

I wanted a product to be delivered immediately within 2 days, I was quoted reasonable price and received the device as per my expectations.

“Never again”

Apoorv C.
9/14/17

Didn't call me to tell me the product I ordered was backordered- when I called after not hearing anything for 3 days, all I got was a sleepy woman on the phone (at 3pm) who had no clue.

jannyn

parap5
February 1st, 2021

Good experience. Received delivery on time. Good people to deal with. SiteJabber is great. Last months I bought 2 different antennas from Antenna Deals. They are working fine.

harrys390
February 1st, 2021

Need to buy Office Headset and land on to this website. Contacted sales person and described my required and end up getting the best Office Headset I need. Awesome customer service must recommend to other!

khuship2
February 1st, 2021

Good service. Got service on time. Happy with their fast service. Got my delivery on time. Recommend to other

apoorvc
September 14th, 2017

guillaumea7
May 5th, 2017
Verified purchase

There was no mention that the item that I have ordered was out of stock.
Thanks

georges385
February 22nd, 2018
Verified purchase

Although the items I have ordered are not in stock the response was fast and a resolutions was achieved.

samanthan24
July 7th, 2017
Verified purchase

I've placed numerous orders with CanBuyIt and my orders are always correct and delivery is SUPER fast!

jennifere75
September 16th, 2017
Verified purchase

SHIPPINNG IS SLOW SLOW SLOW SHIPPINNG IS SLOW SLOW SLOW SHIPPINNG IS SLOW SLOW SLOW SHIPPINNG IS SLOW SLOW SLOW SHIPPINNG IS SLOW SLOW SLOW SHIPPINNG IS SLOW SLOW SLOW SHIPPINNG IS SLOW SLOW SLOW SHIPPINNG IS SLOW SLOW SLOW SHIPPINNG IS SLOW SLOW SLOW SHIPPINNG IS SLOW SLOW SLOW SHIPPINNG IS SLOW SLOW SLOW SHIPPINNG IS SLOW SLOW SLOW SHIPPINNG IS SLOW SLOW SLOW SHIPPINNG IS SLOW SLOW SLOW SHIPPINNG IS SLOW SLOW SLOW SHIPPINNG IS SLOW SLOW SLOW SHIPPINNG IS SLOW SLOW SLOW SHIPPINNG IS SLOW SLOW SLOW SHIPPINNG IS SLOW SLOW SLOW SHIPPINNG IS SLOW SLOW SLOW SHIPPINNG IS SLOW SLOW SLOW SHIPPINNG IS SLOW SLOW SLOW

lesliec4
June 21st, 2013

I ordered what the site claimed to be a 2 pack of 5K yield toner cartridges for my laser printer. What arrived was a single 2K yield cartridge that, after including shipping costs, I could have purchased at my local future shop for less. When I called this to their attention, I was told that it was a misprint, and absolutely nothing was done to rectify the problem. After repeated attempts to get them to honour what the original listing said, I have been brushed off and ignored. BE AWARE... if you have a problem with this company, they will do NOTHING to fix it.

lewisn8
June 27th, 2017
Verified purchase

As a repeat customer. Wish our PST exempt would come up on initial invoice instead of having to be adjusted every time after the fact.

Questions? Get answers from the CanBuyIT.ca staff and other customers.

CanBuyIT.ca is a Canadian online sale store offering exceptional value with the lowest prices on Barcode Printer, Barcode Scanner, Point of Sale, Mobile Computing, RFID, Touchscreen Solutions, Receipt Printers, switches, Access Points

rajeshg6
Rajesh G.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CanBuyIT.ca?

Have a question about CanBuyIT.ca?