Canada Only, Inc.

Canada Only, Inc.

www.canadaonly.ca

Canada Only, Inc. has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Canada Only, Inc. also ranks 125th among Home Improvement Other sites. The most common issues with Canada Only, Inc. are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Canada Only, Inc.?

“I ordered from them so time ago and never...”

grrr f.
9/12/12

I ordered from them so time ago and never received my order, they never ship, it is a scam, I have read plenty of awful reviews about them, it took me several months to get a refund, people usually give up, they are not reachable thru phone and answer email about once a month just to save time ... Stay away from them!

grrrf
September 12th, 2012
jf15
June 22nd, 2012
DO NOT BUY FROM CANADAONLY.CA--This company should receive NO stars.

Repeated attempts to contact company about order/unshipped goods failed.
Phone number removed from website. Numbers found were out-of-service.

The company collects through "moneybookers.com"--who then posts it as from "Blueleaf International Ltd." When you go to the site...it states "prepaidgametime.com" in the URL bar...further searches yielded an additional site "organicsonly.ca" under the same company title :"Blueleaf International Ltd.".

Ironically, the site says that: "Blue Leaf's main industry is eCommerce"

The "commerce" part is collecting payments for unshipped goods from unsuspecting customers, then holding the money until the purchase reaches the dispute level with the Credit Card company...nice work if you can get it!

I started dispute with my Credit Card Company, and they found it strange that the site would be out of Canada, charging CAD dollars, yet was processed in EUROS from an external site in GREAT BRITAIN.

This is a HUGE Scam...find your favourite Canadian Treats elsewhere--you will never see the product you purchased!
Buyer beware

Questions? Get answers from the Canada Only, Inc. staff and other customers.

katc1
Kat C.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Canada Only, Inc.?

Have a question about Canada Only, Inc.?