CanadaGooseBuy.org

CanadaGooseBuy.org

CanadaGooseBuy.org has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. CanadaGooseBuy.org also ranks 60th among Jackets sites.

How would you rate CanadaGooseBuy.org?

“This website sells fake Canada Goose coats as...”

Yingying H.
12/4/14

This website sells fake Canada Goose coats as they are posting photos of the real ones, they deceive customers, and customers can hardly do anything to safeguard their rights, I am very disappointed that our consumer rights are not well-protected. I even disdain to rate them, but I need to warn all the other consumers.

yingyingh
December 4th, 2014

Questions? Get answers from the CanadaGooseBuy.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CanadaGooseBuy.org?

Have a question about CanadaGooseBuy.org?