CallingCards.com reviews

Tel: 1.866.299.3937
support@callingcards.com

fredk92
2/7/19

Stay away from these clowns.
We bought the card. It did not work. Called Customer Lack-of-Service only to be told to try again tomorrow.
Tried and tried and tried and tried...to no avail.
Called Customer Lack-of-Service again only to be told to call another number.
Said to the one on the other end 'YOU CALL, we have wasted enough time. Time is money, refund the cost...triple.'
Garbage...Trash...Stinky...stay away!
DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!

NEGATIVE 24 Stars

nb83
9/24/18

Worked ok for about a year, and then last spring we started to experience issues. Tried customer service via email and phone and they were terrible and never fixed my problem. Took my business elsewhere and now can't get any money back from the account.

marthad51
2/23/18

I have called in December to find out why the card I am paying for on a monthly basis is not working, I was told by calling card that they no longer have the product. (The card only worked for one month). I cancelled my service with them as they did not have a better product, however they are still charging me on a monthly basis (4 months later) for a product they NO LONGER OFFER!!!!
I have written to their Support@Callingcard numerious times and NO answer, I managed to get a hold of a Customer Service Staff memeber 1 time and SHE put the phone down on me!!
This is a FRAUDULENT COMPANY and I am trying to find out where they are located in order for me to complain to the Better Business Burea!!!

jw244
8/22/17

This is a scam; do NOT sign up for this company. I cancelled my account exactly according to their instructions and they keep billing my credit card, despite numerous emails for them to stop. They also never answer the phone; I am on hold every time 15+ minutes with no answer.

abce4
5/14/17

The quality of the calls are absolutely terrible! There are so much delays and cross talk on the line that carrying on a conversation is impossible! I don't see how they claim that they're 5 star rated, by whom? What a waste of money!

markp147
7/16/16

I haven't used the calling card yet, but here is what happened. When I placed the order, I was notified that I would be contacted by a representative. I received the call to confirm the security code on my card, then I received my calling card number via email, etc.

The next day, I start getting alerts from my credit card company about large purchases. So far, in two days, there are 5 suspicious pending charges on my account, totaling more than $3,000.

I used one of my business credit cards that is used infrequently. I'm not concerned, as my credit card company is good at resolving these issue. Still, it is no coincidence as the card is in my possession always and only used for some recurring payments and a very occasional purchase. This is too much of a coincidence. Avoid at all costs.

mahmouda7
10/14/15

When you first go to the site they have good calling rates to other countries, I got 30$ worth of time from this site for 5.3 cents per minute and when you use it a couple of days you check your account and it seems that everything is going normal, and I continued to use it. A while after I realized that the amount i was charged was a lot more than I actually spoke so I became suspicious (Note: This website does not have a calling history that you can not view as a customer) so I started logging my calls and I realized that I was being charged several times more than my original rate, and so I called customer service and they checked and saw that this happened and returned a small amount of my money back to the calling card, and I started using it again make sure to log my calls as I am doing it and I was still being overcharged but slightly less than the first time. And I think that this isn't a bug or a glitch in their systems its just the way they make money that is why they offer such a low rate but overcharge you!

Tip for consumers: Scam, Do not use this site!

Questions? Get answers from the CallingCards.com staff and other customers.

CallingCards.com?