C C S

C C S has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. C C S ranks 640th among Marketing sites.

How would you rate C C S?

“This so called company contacted me by phone with informatio...”

arlene l.
5/13/10

This so called company contacted me by phone with information on reclaiming PPI and credit card claims ECT. I found the person i was speaking with EXTREMELY pushy and annoying who would not take no for an answer [and by the way wanted 200 pounds up front for services]When i finally got through to him i was not interested he rudely hung-up. Make up your own mind up folks.

arlenel
May 13th, 2010

susanc19
July 12th, 2011

I was contacted in August of last year, and again a pushy salesman, I listened to him and agreed for him to call me back after a week and I had looked at their website, 20 minutes later he rang me back, however I did decide that I had a claim for being mis-sold PPI, so I paid £199.00 to CCS for them to claim the PPI back for me, they sent out some paperwork which I completed and returned, I never heard anything more from them, on numerous occassions I chased my claim with them and whenever I called I got a very rude lady who told me it was all in hand, I put in a complaint by both e mail and writing and still to this day I have not had any response from them... STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY... OUT TO RIP YOU OFF!

Questions? Get answers from the C C S staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about C C S?

Have a question about C C S?