Review of BuzzFeed

BuzzFeed reviews

11 reviews with 5 stars

krystalm25
3/27/18

Buzz Feed is an amazing way to get information that is happening all over the world in a fun way. You can take many fun quizzes and I always learn something new or fun everyday! It is also hilarious.Last but not least it adjusts to your liking and what you like to see!

suhartos
2/19/16

one of the must haves that i would recommen anyone! their videos are so amusing and full of real life stories that i see myself in so many of them.

jimmyj21
1/15/16

who doesn't love buzzfeed?! and recently i got addicted to their buzzfeed food section! it makes me wanna cook all day long!

missym5
3/5/15

This is like my kind of news and information station. Fun quizzes and trivia too. Super entertaining and interesting. Good stuff

davidk66
4/15/14

BuzzFeed has the hottest, most social content on the web. We feature breaking buzz and the kinds of things you'd want to pass along to your friends.

mackenzied
4/11/14

Hilarious! Smart and funny. Can't get enough.

lilliyak
3/25/14

I also like Buzzfeed (five stars)

Great design, not so easy to navigate and create blog. But its doable. Article, which i submit got many views. For articles with great content it is easy to go viral on this website. They have great blog. And i read all tips, how to make my articles go viral. Guys, it works! Even tips, i got their helped me to create interesting content. Let's Buzzzz....

griffinl5
3/2/14

Whoever thought of Buzzfeed, should be a millionaire by now. This site is extremely entertaining, with constant new postings by the minutes, and hosts a variety of different content. Often times, instead of (accidentally) dozing off during lecture, I will hop on to Buzzfeed for a quick minute to see which Avenger I am, or what city do I belong in the most. Five stars for this website, as it provides plenty of entertainment.

lindam70
6/12/13

This is a very entertaining website. It is the fun entertaining tidbits of the news media.

jasonj6
10/8/11

Buzzfeed is the best, and there is an awesome iPhone app that is free for it too. I like it because it condenses a lot of material into one stream you can follow, with thumbnails and descriptions. Can't be beat!

lisac15
8/6/11

Yessss first review! So yeah I am into gossip sites and stuff but this site has to be one of my favorites. I am always on buzz feed trying out sneak peaks to movies. If you want to know what sites are good for sneak peaks then try either this one or perez hiltons blog.

Questions? Get answers from the BuzzFeed staff and other customers.

BuzzFeed?